Thread: 2015 trx elite

2015 trx elite

found a 2015 trx elite with a 250 merc with 105 hours for sale , 12" lowrance in dash, 9" lowrance in bow. manual jackplate. havent got anymore info or called because the price is 28500. does that seem really low? i looked at similar boats on here for sale and all are considerably more. thanks.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzehr75 View Post
    found a 2015 trx elite with a 250 merc with 105 hours for sale , 12" lowrance in dash, 9" lowrance in bow. manual jackplate. havent got anymore info or called because the price is 28500. does that seem really low? i looked at similar boats on here for sale and all are considerably more. thanks.
    Seems like that is a extremely low price. That boat should average retail for close to 50k. I would take the boat to a respected mechanic and have it checked over top to bottom, and water test drive it. If everything is good you should buy it. Something priced that low I would be very suspicious and very careful. If it’s from an individual and not a dealer, I would definitely check all the paperwork.

3. Banned
    It’s a good bit low, if it’s legit I’d buy it right now for myself to have a spare rig but does sound a little fishy.

If it is legit and that’s a big “if”, it most likely sold while you were asking us about it

5. Member
    I traded the same boat know it had all the bells and whistles and 100 more hours for 48.5