2001 ProCraft 200 Combo

Does anyone know where I can find replacement Owners Manual/Operating Handbook with wiring diagrams and parts diagrams? The trim guage isn't working and it is missing the ski poles and supports. I had no luck finding any books on eBay or Amazon about this boat. Also, where can I find parts?

Thanks!

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Welcome to BBC!

The manual isn’t going to be very useful. Mostly safety warnings and generic info. Nothing useful for repair. There are some wiring diagrams at the top of this forum in the first stickied thread. Most boats are wired pretty similarly. The ABYC color code can be pretty helpful figuring out factory wiring. http://www.acbsphl.org/Tips_and_hints/ABYC_Wiring.htm

Parts are like most boats, usually made by third party companies. Available at most boating suppliers. Decorative pieces are a little tougher. Engine and throttle components by the outboard manufacturer. The trim sending unit and gauge will be covered in outboard manufacturer documentation. Check for a pinched or broken wire around the trim ram. The wires sometimes get caught in the moving parts. Usually the ski poles were made by Swivl Eze which I think is now owned by Atwood.

Your boat was manufactured after the company was purchased by Johnny Morris. Don’t know if Tracker Marine could help you with manuals or not.

Check out http://www.attwoodmarine.com/ for a lot of parts.

Plenty of people here with a lot of experience working on these boats, so if you can’t figure something out, just ask.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I had a 1997 Procraft 180 bass, and i had a trim switch installed at a dealership. Now they didn't sell Procraft boat but they did the work for me and knew what they were doing. now when they hooked up the trim switch my gauge no longer worked (at least on a regular basis) so if you have a trim switch on the steering wheel it may have something to do with that. A buddy of mine had the same switch put in his 96 Procraft at his dealership when he bought his boat new and had the same issue. Hope that helps.

4. Member
    I have a 2001 ProCraft Super Pro 200.

Unfortunate for me theirs about 1 ft of snow on it. Late March is early spring here I could take look at and take pics.

5. Member
    Thank you so much for the info! I'll take a look for the Evinrude manual on Amazon and see if I can get the trim switch replaced. I'd also like to add an aerator and timer to the live well, but that should be a no brainier.

6. Member
    With the trim switch I am just thinking when it gets installed it just messes up the gauge. The switch may not be bad. If I am explaining that correctly.

7. Member
    Does your trim work one way and not the other. Rudes have 2 square relays in the faststrike days they where at front of motor at top.

Just take 1 into Dodge dealership. Both need to be in and change both if 1 crapped. they are about 3/4 inch square.

8. Member
    The trim itself actually works fine, just the indication is bad.

9. Member
    I just think it is the way they had hooked the wires up when installing the switch. I got used to it and never paid any attention to the gauge. Even in my new boat i don't look at the gauge and it does work.