Is it worth fixing up

I have a 1993 379T that needs restoring basically. It needs carpet,seats, some switches and/or wiring replaced and waxing. I was just thinking about selling it as is but don’t know what to ask for it. Just looking for some opinions of what it’s worth. Thanks

More importantly is the Transom SOLID as well as the stringers and floor? The rest is cosmetic. That boat has a wood transom, stringers floor deck so if all that checks out good then yes it's worth restoring due to the price of boats these days. If it's rotted out then no.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Thanks. I’ll try and check that out. I don’t know much about it or boats in general. Is it worth $1,500? I might just let it go to someone that knows what they’re doing.

4. Member
    Currently re-working my 2004 now. This is the fun you will have...
    Boat repair-1.jpgBoat repair-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    Currently re-working my 2004 now. This is the fun you will have...
    Boat repair-1.jpgBoat repair-2.jpg
    Your 2004 is no comparison to what he will likely get himself into. ha
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

It's worth what someone will pay for it at this point. post a local add and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Your 2004 is no comparison to what he will likely get himself into. ha
    I’m not likely to get into anything. What I can’t figure out I will ask someone that does to show me. If I don’t sell it. But thanks for the positive words. You’re a real friend.

8. Member
    I had a 95 379T, it was one of my favorite boats i've had !

If it's solid and the finish is good fix it up and enjoy it!