Bow shroud extra screws

Has anyone added any extra screw to there dash panels? I installed a 12inch graph and it loosens the screws every trip out. I plan on adding some starboard behind the screws but I haven’t figured out how yet because where the screws were installed are in bends in the fiberglass.

2. Member
    Try putting a little thread lock on the screws.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos_185 View Post
    Has anyone added any extra screw to there dash panels? I installed a 12inch graph and it loosens the screws every trip out. I plan on adding some starboard behind the screws but I haven’t figured out how yet because where the screws were installed are in bends in the fiberglass.

use 1/4: starboard for the curves, heat it up a little it will bend
    2017-04-06 15.12.21.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I just finished doing what Drew posted....got the 1/4" board and really didnt need to heat mine up......made sure it was closest to the flat part of the console.......worked as planned....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I guess I worded that wrong I should’ve said bow panel instead of dash panel. Mine is a 09 model and I believe is molded different in the front than newer ones. You can barely get your hand in there I’ll take some pictures. Do you guys just go with the 4 screws that were there originally or do you add any extras? I made a a spacer and installed my 12 on the bow panel for the time being so it’s not the sturdiest. I plan on installing a precision sonar stack mount soon. What size coarse thread screw are you guys using?

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Mine is a '14.....still using the 4 original screws and only have 9" on the bow......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS