Mercury Flo Torq Question

I just got a new Spitfire X7 that will be replacing my Laser II that I am using on my 2014 Pro XS 115HP. The question I have is around the hub, the new prop came with a Flo Torq II Kit (835257K 1) but I have a Flo Torq III on my Laser II. When I put the Spitfire on with the Flo Torq II, it looks too short and I think the nut will run out of threads before it torques down the aft adaptor and the prop will slide for/aft a lot. Can I buy a Flo Torq III (83527K 9) and use it with the Spitfire X7 or am I missing something with the hub that came with the prop?

Here is a side by side:

As always, thanks for the help you guys give.

Use all of the parts that your laser2 used.... All of them... Don't mix hub parts.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Banned
    I had some chatter with the X7 and the II. Went to the III and the chatter went away.

4. Member
    Thanks, the current Laser has a III hub, I just can't get it out of the prop .

I just ordered another just like it for the Spitfire.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    I had some chatter with the X7 and the II. Went to the III and the chatter went away.
    Same here