Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

UltraHF Mosaics a REAL Game Changer

High Definition UltraHF sidescan mosaics are the future of fishing charts.

The 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) has introduced Hydrones (AIMy by FishTec) that has taken mosaics to a level humanly impossible to replicate.

100% of inland water tournament anglers in the world use sidescan in one way or another and swear by it. Yet, less than 0.01% of them use mosaics.

Those that have been using UltraHF Mosaics are leading the tournaments week after week.

UltraHF Mosaics is the number one Situational Awareness tool when targeting areas not visible to the naked eye.

As amazing as these UltraHF Mosaics are, it still takes a trained eye to spot those subtle 'Super Spots', as seen in the image below.

2. Member
    Is this a sales pitch?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
    Is this a sales pitch?
    Yep. Wonder if an African prince needs help too?

4. Member
    The next time I haul the boat to Africa I’ll consider this!

5. Member
    Link no longer exists
    Last edited by Fishton; 12-06-2019 at 09:08 AM.

6. Member
    Been doing this for a while now - https://www.youtube.com/user/trollfu..._as=subscriber

7. Member
    Link no longer exists ...
    Last edited by Fishton; 12-06-2019 at 09:07 AM.

8. Member
    Got some very popular posts too - http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=174231

And no, I'm no African Prince - LOL silly pumpkin
    Last edited by Fishton; 12-01-2019 at 09:29 AM.

9. Member
    As soon as Americans see the value in these charts I will be training local teams in USA to start collecting data asap.

10. Member
    Curious how the value of your product will become known UNTIL you provide teams that will produce your maps for lakes in this hemisphere. Maybe is just me but it seems your marketing strategy is flawed. Try this strategy - “If you build it, they will come.”

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchin View Post
    “If you build it, they will come.”
    Yes, you are quite right.

Social Media is a very powerful tool, Facebook is a buzz with this tech right now.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    I see the newbies have no idea who I am - LOL
    Im by no means a noobie. You have an awesome product, but the original post was nothing more than a sales pitch.

13. Member
    Ahhh hummmm.... they may be noobies but it didn't take long fer'em to catch up! Hahahahah.... I've purchased your Gen2 instructional's... worth the coin. I'm having trouble understanding where these mosaics will show me more than what I see side scanning. As for the fish.... hell'man.... here today... gone tomorrow. Scan me a Toledo Bend - then we'll talk!

14. Member
    Scan me a Toledo Bend - then we'll talk!
    ........then follow up with scans of a couple Canadian shield lakes

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yupitsme View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding where these mosaics will show me more than what I see side scanning.
    Yup,
    This sentence of yours was the the biggest problem I had when I first started this mosaic idea 13 years ago, long before Lowrance or Humminbird even considered this. This can be confirmed by Doug Vahrenberg when he first saw this image below -

Everybody knows SideScan and what a fantastic tool it is when driving around at the console dropping hundreds of waypoints.

The problem comes in when you switch off the motor and put a rod in your hand to start fishing - ALL THAT WONDERFUL IMAGERY IS LOST - and all you have are some contours and a bunch of waypoints. Unless you have a photographic memory, all those waypoints will start to become a bit fuzzy in your mind over time.

HD Mosaics eliminate the need for those hundreds, or even thousands of waypoints as all the key structure and cover is all there, and the only waypoints you will need is are of the spots that actually produced fish, remember YOU are the best Fishfinder, not your electronics.

Bass fishing in South Africa is very popular, just ask Scott Martin, Scott Canterbury, Fred Rombanis and many other American bass anglers that have been out here. In all our local tournaments, 90% of the top anglers use FishTec HD Fishing Charts, particularly for the UltraHF Mosaic, and they swear by them.

In fact, the number one selling point for Lowrance in South Africa when it comes to inland waters, are the FishTec UltraHF Mosaic charts.

Follow me on Facebook (John Easton or FishTec Lowrance) as I am very active on social media.

I absolutely understand how the mosaics would be fantastic. I use my Lowrance structure mapping alot and although it take time, it is extremely useful.
    Keep up the work. Structure maps will be standard in boats in the near future.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    I absolutely understand how the mosaics would be fantastic. I use my Lowrance structure mapping alot and although it take time, it is extremely useful.
    Keep up the work. Structure maps will be standard in boats in the near future.
    Once you've used it you can't go back. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Brody View Post
    Is this a sales pitch?
    always.

19. Member
    Some interesting facts from this World First -

20. Member
    This is certainly the future of map data capture -

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast