Compare fury to tempest +?

Ok, i have a 23 pitch tempest, its been on the boat for about 7 years. When it was new, i was right at 60 mph turning it at 5500 rpm. 7 years later, now i am at 57 mph same rpm's (regardless of load). The blades are in great visual shape with just one small nick probably 1/16". Manual JP has never been moved and hole shot has always been awesome with all holes plugged.

I see the fury now has a 22 pitch prop available. I have tried a buddies 24 (fury) and i could not spin it past 5k. Any idea on how this 22 fury would perform before i spend $600 on a prop?
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

2. Member
    Just have your tempest refreshed/repaired to factory spec and unload some of the tackle you've added over the years and you should get all your speed back.

I won't buy "new" props anymore. If anything, I would buy a used prop, and have it worked. I don't think you need to buy another prop though. Just have your Tempest balanced and blueprinted by Mark. It will run better than any "new" prop you can buy. It will also cost half as much as a new prop. Mark is da man.
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225