Anybody got a 30 pro et?

Looking for one with a small shaft or maybe I should say not a fat shaft.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCranks View Post
    Looking for one with a small shaft or maybe I should say not a fat shaft.
    If you are lucky enough to find one have the person ship it straight to Billy Eaves I have a 30 and a 28 Pro ET he worked for me and they are the best 2 props I have run on my boat so far.
    If you can't locate a Pro ET get a BBlades Blaster.

3. Member
    You might check S&F

4. Member
    I know they're hard to find. My lower's at hydrotech having some mods done. Don't think I can beat my bravo for all around running. Gonna try to run some bigger numbers with about a 1" above height and a big wheel

5. Member
    I bought one off eBay a few years ago, it's my go fast prop, Signature makes a Pro ET called a Eagle 4, I have one of those with a small ding in it, great props

6. Member
    I know they're hard to find. My lower's at hydrotech having some mods done. Don't think I can beat my bravo for all around running. Gonna try to run some bigger numbers with about a 1" above height and a big wheel
    Not to high jack the thread but what lower mods are you getting ? I been thinking about sending mine to them to put the water pick up on the bottom .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Member
    Low water pickups and a different cone. Hpdi case isn't stable enough around 90. I can feel the stern moving around, supposed to help. Hopefully I can get above pad without any trouble. I believe they reshape the skeg a bit. Running good with the phase 2 and the 7000 limiter. My mechanic's recommendation. Matt is sharp. There's some real runners at his shop.

8. Banned
    It's gonna be hard to find a 30p pro et.

9. Member

10. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Wish it had a little better holeshot since the mid is awesome but will be adding a foil this summer. We’ll see. Bravo1 will out sholeshot the Pro ET on my rig but dang the mid was awesome. Only ran it to 88 and ran out of water. Definitely drives different than a 30 Bravo 1 XS. My only concern is a full tournament load with livewells, fuel etc plus I run 4 batteries power pole hydraulic jackplate etc. but I will say it looks really cool.

460C7A7B-4D38-4CD4-8084-291E9EBF597F.png
    60C5BFDE-83C6-4950-BB98-DB6F87972998.png
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post
    Wish it had a little better holeshot since the mid is awesome but will be adding a foil this summer. We’ll see. Bravo1 will out sholeshot the Pro ET on my rig but dang the mid was awesome. Only ran it to 88 and ran out of water. Definitely drives different than a 30 Bravo 1 XS. My only concern is a full tournament load with livewells, fuel etc plus I run 4 batteries power pole hydraulic jackplate etc. but I will say it looks really cool.

Sounds like you run heavy like I do. I run a performer 4 bc and it's a good fishing wheel.

12. Member
    Low water pickups and a different cone. Hpdi case isn't stable enough around 90. I can feel the stern moving around, supposed to help. Hopefully I can get above pad without any trouble. I believe they reshape the skeg a bit. Running good with the phase 2 and the 7000 limiter. My mechanic's recommendation. Matt is sharp. There's some real runners at his shop.
    Nice , I would like to hear your thoughts on the work when done , pretty sure I am sending my lower come spring.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfaro View Post

Jay get the heaviest duty foil you can ! My old xd/300 I bent every foil pounding waves on Champlain except a carbon fiber one a guy from fast bass made me. Your prop does have eyes
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO