Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Well, what do they do to seal up all that exposed foam? The falcon doesnt look bad but it didnt look like the sealed up all those holes either. For the money we have to pay there shouldn't be any way for water to get trapped in a hull.
    Falcon does seal all the holes up, Latimer says so in the video above.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Well, what do they do to seal up all that exposed foam? The falcon doesnt look bad but it didnt look like the sealed up all those holes either. For the money we have to pay there shouldn't be any way for water to get trapped in a hull.
    I was with Earl the first day i was at Caymas and we didnt go threw all the steps, i am taking a guy down in a few weeks to do a tour and i will have several pictures, this guy i am taking has never seen a boat built before, he's looking at a 19 foot.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    I was with Earl the first day i was at Caymas and we didnt go threw all the steps, i am taking a guy down in a few weeks to do a tour and i will have several pictures, this guy i am taking has never seen a boat built before, he's looking at a 19 foot.
    Cool, thanks.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Falcon does seal all the holes up, Latimer says so in the video above.
    Yes, but it didnt appear that they did. I guess that's part of the issue Rodney was saying. We dont get to see every little step. Maybe a guy runs thru and seals it all and some other stuff right before they put the top and bottom together and we didnt see it. Not that it's a huge thing if those holes are open, unless you leave your plug out or really swamp your boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123