hub kits for 250 pro xs

what is the best hub kit for a 2015 250 pro xs with the torque master lower unit, bravo or tempest props

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please see the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and provide the Required info with your post. Thanks!

Especially important since there are two different propshaft sizes that were available on the 250 ProXS Optimax.

Reeds Injectors

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    The Mercury Racing hub, since you have the Fat Shaft lower unit.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    The Mercury Racing hub, since you have the Fat Shaft lower unit.
    We do not know that for certain... there were two different gearcases used for 250 ProXS models (Verado Style w/1" shaft, and G2 TM w/1.25").

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    We do not know that for certain... there were two different gearcases used for 250 ProXS models (Verado Style w/1" shaft, and G2 TM w/1.25").
    The OP stated that he has a Torquemaster lower unit in his FIRST post, so that means he has the Fat Shaft LU.

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Wow... how did I miss that!

You're definitely right!

He does need to provide his serial number, though.

7. Member
    2015 Pro XS 250 hp (250 PXST2)
    Torque Master lower unit
    Model number - 1251P73BD
    Serial number - 2B093180

8. Member
    I ve been trying the ssr hub 8m0101601 and it realy softens the clunk in the shift nicely on my TM CASES with the 1.25 PS , trying to save some pinions , got a lot a wood around here
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

9. Member
    thank you Joe