Happy Thanksgiving y'all

As we give thanks to GOD for His long suffering mercy, and Jesus Christ for His abounding grace, please, let us remember Matt 5 and all of them whom Christ spoke therein.
    Let us especially pray for the homeless, that our Lord may give them guidance and hope though the many shelter ministries trying to provided much needed help to them, mentally and physically, and our selfless men and women of our military forces putting their lives in harm's way, that even those who are not deserving receive the freedoms we all enjoy, especially GOD's great outdoors.
    Let us be especially be thankful for GOD having given His one and only begotten Son, that by His crusifiction, death, and resurrection, we have received forgiveness of sins and eternal life, if we believe in Christ and abide by His words and will.

May you and your families be very greatly bless.

2. Member
    Happy thanksgiving to you and your family too! (and the BBC community as well)

This morning I got up early to drive downtown to help prepare thanksgiving meals for the folks who otherwise wouldn't get a meal. It's rainy, near freezing and I couldn't imagine. This afternoon, I'll spend time with my family. Hope everyone can do just a little to help make the world a better place.

3. Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!