Prop testing Bravo 1 XS

Anyone going fishing and have a Bravo 1 XS 26 Pitch and willing to let me try it for a test run on Upper Bay or Potomac ?

2011 Puma FTD 250 Pro XS loaded and looking for backup prop and rough water

Thanks for the help

2. mikesxpress
    Charlie allot of us have been down Bravo road with the 2 strokers and it really doesn't do much for the average bass rig. The top end falls off and your spinning a bigger/heavier wheel which sucks more fuel. I opted to pitch up one on a Tempest for winter and kept that as a spare.

3. Member
    Mike - I hear good stuff about the Bravo and the larger four blade has my interest for the heavy days. That said with my tx load the Tempest 26 holeshot was bad in the summer but the bigger diameter seemed to raise the bow and had good control. ( I should have messed more with the plugs but had a buyer and let it go.) My 25 Fury 3 worked by Ronnie Gilbert runs well on holeshot and upper end year round for the river. Was looking for backup and instead of pitching Up was looking at a 25 Tempest Plus and wondered if it would get RPMs up a little even in the summer in summer. Would be interested in trying a 25 Tempest Plus if anyone has one.