Prop testing with Bravo 1 XS

Anyone going fishing and have a Bravo 1 XS 26 Pitch and willing to let me try it for a test run on Upper Bay or Potomac ?

2011 Puma FTD 250 Pro XS loaded and looking for backup prop and rough water

Thanks for the help

2. Member
    Charles,

I have never run one of those but I would recommend a 25 fury3 for best overall or a 24 fury 4 for rough water with good performance. You could try a fury 3 in 24P But I'm. not sure how it would perform on the two stroke. Though a lot of guys are using them on the 4 stroke.

3. Member
    Hi Jay - Very satisfied with my 25 Fury 3 worked by Ronnie Gilbert for tx load and year round performance. With the heavy load I was shying away from Fury (4) 24 with smaller diameter prop and think the 24 Fury 3 likely would be able to get my RPMs up a little. Did you ever run a Tempest 25 on your Puma? Looking for backup especially if we have another year of log floaters next year. (My talons are heavier than your poles were and I have FTD as opposed to Premium.)

4. Member
    No I have not run the tempest 25 on either Puma (2011 and now 2016 FTD). I currently run the 25P Fury 3 and have a 2nd 25 fury as a back up prop. If I can get my hands on a fury 4 id like to try it out, but I doubt it will have as good performance. If you ever run the 25 tempest let me know how it runs.