Thumbs Up Saw My Firt Cougar FTD in Person Today!

I have to admit, I really really like the cougar ftd! I saw a cougar that was custom built for a guy and was decked out with three HDS 12 Live's, 52" ultrex, two powerpole blades and a 250 pro xs 4S. It has a lot of room behind the wheel (even with the hootfoot not adjusted to my height), the front deck was bigger than I was expecting it be. The way I stand on the front deck I didnt really notice the trolling motor pedal being too far up as a "con". I really liked the bildge compartment, even with four big batteries, battery charger, and powerpole pumps there was still room to access all the pumps and had more room available. The fit and finish was great, trailer outstanding, and not to mention the paint job on that boat was nice!!! Good Lord saying the same, in a year and a half, I will be buying me a BassCat Cougar FTD SP!!
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Member
    I have it's brother, Puma FTD and love it.
    Would like to trade mine for a Puma FTD SP at some point in time.

2016 Puma FTD/250 SHO

3. Member
    We received our new cougar sp in October. Only upgraded the fuel tanks, hot foot, and trim on the steering wheel. I've been very impressed.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senkoman59 View Post
    We received our new cougar sp in October. Only upgraded the fuel tanks, hot foot, and trim on the steering wheel. I've been very impressed.
    Awesome!!
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS