2013 250 E-TEC stumbling at 4,000 rpm

On the last trip of my season while cruising at 4,000 rpm, the motor stumbled - dropping about 300 rpm than picked back up to 4,000 about three consecutive times. I brought the motor down to idle to regroup. Throttled up to 4000 rpm and all seemed good for the rest of the trip. I pinned the last minute or so pulling into the dock and all seemed good. Plugs were done about 50hrs ago. What are these hiccups most likely attributed too? Motor has 850hrs. I do believe my battery was low - not holding a good charge, but don’t know if this would affect anything while running.
    i have the software, but haven’t had the need to use it yet. What should I look for on the computer, or is the problem likely to be a simpler fix like plugs and filters?

thanks,

2. Member
    Software will give you any codes that may have been thrown.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    I understand that. Wondering if people had similar issues and what the result was.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    If you have 50 hours on them pull them out 1 at a time and check the gaps clean the electrode and set to .028" tight. Hook up the diags and check the TPS sensor and CPS.