Pro Charging Systems attaboy

The original charger in my 2000 190SX lost a charging bank, and I had been looking at a number of chargers to replace it. Budget is always an issue, so the Amazon chargers had my attention. A number of reviews were positive, but there seemed to be as many negative.

After scouring this forum for someone else's experience, I came across a post that talked about Pro Charging Systems being the original manufacturer, and describing a positive experience with them.

When I called Pro Charging Systems, they were quick to help me with the diagnosis of a dead charger. Unfortunately the chargers from that era are not repairable.
    The customer service rep was awesome (thanks Myla!) and she mentioned that they had a couple reconditioned chargers available. It wasn't much longer and we had made a deal.
    So I now have a rebuilt, repairable, American made 2 bank 15a charger with a one year warranty for the same money I would have spent on a Chinese 2 bank 10a charger.

The whole reason for this post is to let other people know how great the whole experience with Pro Charging Systems was. From the first call, customer service was great. Myla was very knowledgable, super helpful, and seemed to have a stake in my happiness with their products. As a sales guy, I am super sensitive to the lack of customer service that seems to be the standard for companies today.

Pro Charging Sytems, and Myla, were a great example of what great customer service is all about, so Attaboy!

2. Banned

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I've always had a positive customer service experience with them. Good folks

5. Member
    Pro Charger been charging batteries in my Champion since 2010!
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax