Trailer Bearing size

Hi all

I have a 2011 Nitro Z7 single axel trailer and I am trying to find out the size of the bearings needed for that hub/axel, specifically the larger inside bearing size.

Thanks
    Always "Huntin" the IA Bass!

Boat: Nitro Z7
    Primary Propulsion Unit: 200 Optimax ProXS
    Vertical Depth Propulsion Adjustment: 8" Bobs Action Jack
    Underwater Surveillance: Solix10 G2 Console & Solix10 G1 Bow
    Anchoring: Powerpole, Ultrex Spot Lock
    Dynamic Positioning System: Ultrex i-pilot Link

2. Member
    I had a wheel bearing go out on my 2012 Z7 and luckily there was a Tractor Supply store nearby. I bought this particular replacement hub assembly from them and it worked perfectly. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...y-kit-1750-lbs. When I got home, I bought another one as I replaced the other side. Then I bought replacement bearings to replace the bearings the one good hub I took off so I have an extra hub ready to go. It appears to be 1-3/8" Spindle OD (1-3/8-1-1/16").

3. Member
    Fisherman is correct on the spindle dimensions. Races should be L68111 and L44610 while the bearings will be L44649 and L68149. I don't know your situation but if you have taken it down that far then you will need new seals. Hopefully, you have your issue resolved by now and this post is moot.

4. Member
    Waymire distribution might be able to help also. You can checkout their website catalog and you could probably find it on there.

Thanks all
    I found a set of bearings that will get my trailer to the Shop that works on it...

Going to have them check everything. The trackor supply hubs look like a nice idea for a spare but I need hubs with disk breaks.

Hoping a new axel isnt needed..
    Always "Huntin" the IA Bass!

Boat: Nitro Z7
    Primary Propulsion Unit: 200 Optimax ProXS
    Vertical Depth Propulsion Adjustment: 8" Bobs Action Jack
    Underwater Surveillance: Solix10 G2 Console & Solix10 G1 Bow
    Anchoring: Powerpole, Ultrex Spot Lock
    Dynamic Positioning System: Ultrex i-pilot Link