BackTrack Trailer Welds

I have a 16ft Xpress that I crappie fish with, the problem is the aluminum trailer falling apart. I bought the boat and trailer in 2015. Anyone else have their trailer crack at the welds?
    Other than the trailer its the perfect fishing boat for me . No gravel roads ect...

In 2016 I bought a new leftover 2015 trailer to go under my 2006 X19. It's made the trip 13 hours each way to Canada and back three years in a row now, plus normal local use. So far no issues. I look the trailer over on a regular bases to be safe, but haven't found anything wrong yet.

Id call em up. I rarely hear of issues and its never cracked welds

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    I have a 2014 trailer with untold amount of miles on it, most on junk Louisiana roads. Just did an inspection on it last month and all good. They must have built yours on a Friday.
    2014 Xpress X-19 Pro Yammy VMAX 175 HDPI

5. Member
    I bought mine new in 2006. I have had my welds fixed numerous times and now resort to try and reinforce all the get fixed from now on.

6. Member
    I have a 2018 x19 and no issues yet but they have a bad reputation of doing just what yours is doing, I’m keeping a close eye on mine.