Orange Lake enigma

Hit orange today for approximately the 30th time in my time in Florida over the past few decades. Lockloosa about the same. I have had some banner days on lock but orange kicks my butt. I thought all conditions were lining up but not so much. Flipped, rattle traps, shallow, deep, slow, fast, etc... Every time I go there, I think it is going to be a banner day because of the plethora of grass, depth and clarity. I bow to those of you who have that lake wired! I know I do not have a lot of time on the lake but it has my number.

2. Member
    I'm with you. Orange Lake has my number
    Brad Krone

Jason, you had the right idea, I was going to give you a call and see how you did, but the point is moot I guess, you are closer than you think too getting Orange dialed in, I am going out on Wednesday..

Spanky

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky06 View Post
    Jason, you had the right idea, I was going to give you a call and see how you did, but the point is moot I guess, you are closer than you think too getting Orange dialed in, I am going out on Wednesday..

Spanky
    Tight lines. I new by 830 am we should have flipped all dang day. Caught several rattle trapping offshore grass but nothing too exciting.