Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrteach View Post
    I started my winter tackle inventory today. Much to my surprise, when I opened my deep jerkbait box I noticed a eleven 110+'s had swelled to the point to almost splitting. The belly's are bulged out and the transfer weights are lodged and won't move. All of them had never been used. I have been a Megassbass customer for years and love their products. I have spent a small fortune on their baits and rods. However, This should not happen to a $25 bait!! I probably had 20 boxes of baits in my boat and the 110+'s were the only one that did this including a box full of 110's and a box full of Ito Shiners. I had 20 year old $2.99 baits in the boat that didn't do it. I live in Northern Ohio, where we don't get extreme temps and I keep my boat in my garage when it's not on the water. I'm not really sure what to do about this. I wonder if Megabass is aware of this issue???

Please take a second and use the contact us link as posted earlier. If I can help in any way please let me know. You will be contacted very quicky if you do use that link and instructed on how to proceed.

Megabass has very, very good customer service and they stand behind their products 100%. In the incident dmc75 is posting about he does not want to pay to have a bait shipped back to be looked at. I have personally offered to cover that shipping charge or to reimburse him for the bait both times he has posted about it. He has declined both offers. That being said please give Megabass a chance to look into it and work towards a solution. Thanks and again if I can help in any way please do not hesitate to let me know.
    Last edited by Mark Perry; 11-23-2019 at 03:37 PM.

2. Member
    I agree with the above. They are pregnant and are going to give birth to vision 100 jrs

3. Member

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Megabass has very, very good customer service and they stand behind their products 100%. In the incident dmc75 is posting about he does not want to pay to have a bait shipped back to be looked at. I have personally offered to cover that shipping charge or to reimburse him for the bait both times he has posted about it. He has declined.
    Shocking. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kickerfish1 View Post
    I agree with the above. They are pregnant and are going to give birth to vision 100 jrs
    If that would only happen

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

6. Member
    It’s nothing to do with Megabass. All brands do it when left in the heat zone.

Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Shocking. Lol.

I just want happy and satisfied customers at the end of the day. After working with MB for a good while now I know they want the same. I personally don't mind shooting him a Paypal for the shipping cost of the bait or what he paid for the bait. I also think it helps tremendously to give a manufacturer an opportunity to address any issues a customer feels may be a quality control/ defect etc. Just the communication between noth parties can be beneficial to both.

8. Member
    I just want happy and satisfied customers at the end of the day. Aftervworking with MB for a good while now I know they want the same. I personally don't mind shooting him a Paypal for the shipping cost of the bait or what he paid for the bait. I also think it helps tremendously to give a manufacturer an opportunity to address any issues a customer feels may be a quality control/ defect etc. Just the communication between noth parties can be beneficial to both.
    Mark you are a excellent rep for the company I hope they appreciate you.

Not Megabass, it is storage. High heat makes the plastic soft and the air inside gets hot and expands the baits. It has to do with the material used to make the bait as it varies from manufactures.

You can call them but they will tell you same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post

They take excellent care of me. I started out as a customer myself and know both sides of it now. They make helping them out easy. They just treat people right no matter your relationship with them and that means a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    That appears to be all heat related,
    Sealed box didn't help the issue....made to keep moisture out..but obviously there had been a couple of those baits that had been used because there was moisture in that box to make those baits expand once that humidity got up..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Sealed box...
    Sealed or not, It’s still a heat issue. Seals only keep water out

Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post
    I'd appreciate it if he'd post what he's really thinking.

I lost a rather large steelhead this week when the lip broke off of a Megabass crankbait. Caught a few big fish on it before hooking the one that broke it, but it was in good shape. That's the way it goes.

Those baits just didn't blow up on their own; there was an "event".

Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    Sealed or not, It’s still a heat issue. Seals only keep water out
    I added to it..got ahead of myself..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

15. Banned
    I just want happy and satisfied customers at the end of the day. After working with MB for a good while now I know they want the same. I personally don't mind shooting him a Paypal for the shipping cost of the bait or what he paid for the bait. I also think it helps tremendously to give a manufacturer an opportunity to address any issues a customer feels may be a quality control/ defect etc. Just the communication between noth parties can be beneficial to both.
    Oh I know. You’re a great rep for Megabass. I’m not surprised that dm didn’t take you up on your offer. You gotta consider the source. Lmao!!

Great info! bbc always delivers on the learning scale..

At $25 per, no way I leave them out in the boat, I've had some 110's for years and they are still in good shape. If you pay a lot for something, treat it nice.

19. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Mark & Megabass will make it right, they always do.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Put them on Craigslist for 5 bucks...Someone will buy them and send to MB for warranty replacement.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast