98' Viper Coral 202 For Sale

My Coral 202 is for sale if anyone is interested... http://bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale5.htm

It's been a great boat, we just don't use it like we use to. It's an awesome boat. Electronics are brand new and used 2 times!

Nice rig. I'm a fish and ski guy also. I have always like the Corals. Good luck on you sale.

3. Member
    Thank you alleyway... It's a great boat.

4. Member
    I'd entertain offers w/ and w/o the electronics... Make me an offer! :)

5. Member
    I know it’s the wrong time of year although I haven’t had 1 interest in my boat. Am I priced too high? Photos not good? Any constructive criticism/feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

6. Member
    honestly i dont think your super high or anything,i bought a 97 that was is in pretty good shape for 7,000.00 BUT it had a 150 mariner,i sold it and put a 200 merc efi 2004 model,mine had a regular trolling motor and no electronics other than a older fish finder,so im probably around 10 where im at now basically a bigger motor,jack plate and hydraulic power assist steering.fish and ski boats are not for everyone.Had you had yours for sale a few years back i absolutely would have considered it.

7. Member
    Looks like a nice boat! For reference I sold my 2000 Coral 202 with a low hour 2000 Merc 225 efi about two years ago. I had the boat since 2004 and I'm still missing it but as they say time changes everything and my boating needs changed when my kids moved away. I asked $13600.00 and got it. My boat was in very good condition but my electronics were just basic, nothing close to what you have. Good luck and if you can hold out until spring I'm sure a family will pick your boat up!

8. Member
    it took me over a year to find my 202,i was on a somewhat budget but there were very few if any for sale,it will sell bad time of year.