Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    I am in no way saying you should not live life to the fullest and enjoy it. But if it is all there is then what’s the point. I just can’t believe that you don’t have or see things that are unfair! If there is no reward for trying to do right and treat others as yourself then why not do everything you please? No punishment if not caught by authorities? Children born with cancer is fair? Losing a loved one in an automobile accident is fair? I call B.S. on you feeling sorry for anyone,especially me! Maybe you just misunderstood my post? Without empathy we are less than animals!
    Not what I meant. I meant having the attitude that this life sucks and is unfair....feeling sorry for yourself (not you) or spending time pouting. Sure life is unfair. I was diagnosed with cancer my senior year of college. I know more than most about life being unfair. I'm not living this life to get the next one though, but that doesn't mean I treat others like dirt or break laws. You believe what you want about what happens when you die....I won't judge you there.

2. Member
    I often wonder why so many terrible people appear to get away but remind myself they are not getting away with anything.
    Praying for a Cure

3. Member
    When something bad happens to good people,lots of folks will say that God has a plan. It’s their way of dealing with it or trying to make sense of it all. I don’t think God has a plan like that,not that he doesn’t plan for us, i.e.,heaven,but every minute is not planned out. God has given us life and a conscience but what you do with it is up to you. Bad things happening are,for the most part,totally random. And life is not fair.

4. Member
    Wasn't it Jackie Gleason, who said... If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of my body.

5. Member
    Life isn't fair, but God is always good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12