Lay out pictures

I was looking at the sticky thread for layout and the photos are blurry is there any way to fix this?

2. Member
    Lou did a great job of posting his Stroker back when Photo Bucket was the place to post and repost. Not sure if it can be fixed or if someone that knows how to post pics can repost some new ones. Someone should come along that knows how to do this.

3. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Looking at the pictures on my Laptop they are blurry, I looked at the pics with my phone and they are not blurry no idea why the difference but you might want to check that if you have not already.
    I can screen shot the pics and see what I can do if you want, just let me know.
    LeaLea

If the pictures were hosted by photobucket or tinypic they were lost when both those host sites shut down. I managed to transfer some of the pictures I wanted to save to a new host called https://postimages.org/

It works similiar to photobucket or tiny pic. Simply upload the picture then select URL "profile" you want it to be displayed in. I select the URL "hot links for forums" so the picture is full size. If you chose a diffent URL it simply displays a link and a person has to click on the link to see the picture. I will give an example of what i am talking about...

Share in the Hot Links for Forums format...

Share as a direct link...it is the same picture but you have to click on it to see it.

https://i.postimg.cc/qvQrWx3k/2s0in0p.jpg
    Last edited by JR19; 12-10-2019 at 08:21 PM.