Any TC Encore shooters on BBC?

Just wondering if there are any other Encore shooters on here? I’ve got a few barrels including 300 win, 308, 20 gauge, and 50 cal muzzleloader. I’ve taken deer, elk, turkeys, and squirrels with them and really love the platform. If there are any others, what mods have you made to yours? I’ve had a trigger job done and am looking to do something to be able to float the forearm. I’ve also got a locker pin in place of the factory hinge pin.

Been hunting with T/C Encores for about 25 years now. Started with a .50 Cal muzzleloader, and added .300 Win Mag rifle barrel, .270 Win rifle barrel, .300 Whisper pistol barrel, and .44 Mag pistol barrel. The Whisper barrel was lost in a burglary, but still have the rest. Currently have two frames, and have done Bellm trigger springs on both.

I have killed a bunch of deer with my Encores, both rifle and pistol. Was my primary platform for 20+ years. Everything from whitetail to hogs to Pronghorn.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Banned
    I have the Pro Hunter in a .280 and it’s my go to gun for anything.

So it looks like I’m not the only one. You all done any mods other than the aforementioned trigger springs? I sent my frame to EABCO and had the trigger job done. I’m also very interested in forearm modifications to float barrels.

5. Member
    Currently building a 6.5 in the encore frame to pull double duty as a long range shooter and a gun my 5 year old can shoot. Custom barrel from MGM in Utah and M4 style adjustable stock. Barrel will be 22inches plus the brake/can. Heavy contour with double diamond fluting.
    2003 Stroker with 2014 SHO
    2012 21RDC Bullet with 2016 SHO

Quote Originally Posted by IndianOutlaw! View Post
    Currently building a 6.5 in the encore frame to pull double duty as a long range shooter and a gun my 5 year old can shoot. Custom barrel from MGM in Utah and M4 style adjustable stock. Barrel will be 22inches plus the brake/can. Heavy contour with double diamond fluting.
    That really sounds nice. Post some pics of you can.

Anyone else? Anyone ever change the locking springs and did you see any results from doing so?