Thread: Quiet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Just going to guess 45-48
    You’re way low. All I’m going to say is you’re going to fall out of your chair when I tell you the number.

2. Banned
    I was told 65 for a bare bones rig with a 250, manual JP, trolling motor, and batteries. So I figured minus 20+ for the motor would be around 45 area.

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    There’s a brand new silver and green for 55

4. Member
    Don’t mind my ignorance but a boat was won and it’s gonna cost more than ttl?

5. Banned
    Never won one but theirs the legal issues like tags and taxes than of course you have to add all the extras you want on it. Most guys won't fish out of a boat like me. Reliable motor and trolling is all I want last two boats didnt have a graph much less any other toys.

6. Member
    Just going to guess 45-48
    Anyone else want to guess before I tell the answer?

7. Banned
    msrp......on a 210?

2 years ago Inquired on a 198, boat and trailer only....all white with no options. I was quoted 40k from 2 dealers.
    So, a 210, with standard equip....at MSRP.....90k is my guess

That's msrp. obviously, you could go with one like TOC mentioned or Hick's loaded out 19 for a few more bills

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassbuster95 View Post
    msrp......on a 210?

2 years ago Inquired on a 198, boat and trailer only....all white with no options. I was quoted 40k from 2 dealers.
    So, a 210, with standard equip....at MSRP.....90k is my guess

That's msrp. obviously, you could go with one like TOC mentioned or Hick's loaded out 19 for a few more bills
    Now, we’re starting to get closer... I’m asking what you think the MSRP is for a 210 with no motor, a HDS7, a 80 lb Fortrex, trailer, and no poles.
    Last edited by OKDennis; 11-25-2019 at 09:37 PM.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OKDennis View Post
    Now, we’re starting to get closer... I’m asking what you think the MSRP is for a 210 with no motor, a HDS7, no poles, a 80 lb Fortrex, trailer, and no poles.

10. Banned
    NADA has boat and trailer average retail a little over 53 if I looked at the correct 210 package theirs a few of them.

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Hickory and a few others have them loaded for 50-55 you can’t beat that anywhere.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Hickory and a few others have them loaded for 50-55 you can’t beat that anywhere.
    This^^^^^ I would be jumping all over hicks boat if I could just bad timing on my part.

13. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    its always bad timing on my part

14. Banned
    I understand that well

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassbuster95 View Post
    So the answer is $63k. The reason that I know is I purchased a 210 recently. The great state of Oklahoma has decided that the sales tax on a new boat should be the MSRP not the actual sales price. I thought for sure the state had the wrong MSRP and was including the motor in the price. The state tax commission pointed me to some web sites and ultimately I confirmed with Charger that a 210 with no options and no motor has a $63k MSRP. So I got to pay taxes on $63k for the boat and $21k for the motor. Crazy to me, but that’s what Charger has decided is the MSRP.

16. Banned
    So the answer is $63k. The reason that I know is I purchased a 210 recently. The great state of Oklahoma has decided that the sales tax on a new boat should be the MSRP not the actual sales price. I thought for sure the state had the wrong MSRP and was including the motor in the price. The state tax commission pointed me to some web sites and ultimately I confirmed with Charger that a 210 with no options and no motor has a $63k MSRP. So I got to pay taxes on $63k for the boat and $21k for the motor. Crazy to me, but that’s what Charger has decided is the MSRP.
    Just guessing you paid under that but not enough under to cover the taxes.

And hell NO their is no way the hull and trailer are worth 63k

17. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Well I have a 2019 210 elite loaded Honda BF250, with 3, 12 inch graphs, 8 ft dual power powers Atlas JP, hydrowave, removable second console, lithium batteries, etc and I’ll make a deal and sell it for 63k!!!
    I throw in a marine master trailer and 6 year engine warranty for free!!!!!

There is no way a 210 elite hull should cost 63k!!!! There is no way anyone is paying MSRP on any boat!!!!
    It’s like getting a deal on a truck, Black Friday deal with 20k off and then charging you the 20k you didn’t pay because it’s the MSRP!! I guarantee you can buy a 210 with a engine at that price. There is three listed on the for sale pages at less than 64500!!

There are a bunch of boats, different brands that right now are priced below MSRP for sale!!

Mine is actually on the for sale pages for 58K, this thread is just making me rethink my price!!
    Last edited by Hickory Legend; 11-27-2019 at 09:45 AM.

18. Banned
    So I'm guessing the question is why is the MSRP so high? Makes no sense that it be above what you can buy a boat with a motor.

19. Banned
    And yes I heard about the new Oklahoma tax law and it is straight out B.S. a family member was going to repower his old basscat and found a new motor that hadn't sold for a really good price. When he found out he would have to pay taxes for the MSRP he said forget that. He gave up and traded the cat in on a new Skeeter.

20. Member
    So I'm guessing the question is why is the MSRP so high? Makes no sense that it be above what you can buy a boat with a motor.
    I asked Joe at Charger that very question and he said that’s what the boat’s retail value is. I called BS but whatever.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast