Dual graph mounts? 13 ranger z118 45th anniversary

I’m wanting to put dual mounts on the console where there are side by side. Any suggestions? Went to boat logic website and they don’t have anything for this size. Looks to be a small console so might be challenging. I’m thinking dual birds 10 on console. And a dual mount up front with a 12 bird with a addedlive scope. Should I d9 helix or Solix? Any suggestions would help. It’s my first boat

2. Member
    Have you checked Bass Boat Technologies website?

John

3. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Bass Boat Technologies and Precision Sonar are the two most used by BBCers. If you contact either one of them, chances are good that even if they don’t have a mount for your boat shown on their product list, they’ll help you to come up with a solution.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

4. Banned
    I have factory graph flush mounted and 8" onyx on Geiger tech mount. Rock solid...

Quote Originally Posted by northdallasfisherman View Post
    I’m wanting to put dual mounts on the console where there are side by side. Any suggestions? Went to boat logic website and they don’t have anything for this size. Looks to be a small console so might be challenging. I’m thinking dual birds 10 on console. And a dual mount up front with a 12 bird with a addedlive scope. Should I d9 helix or Solix? Any suggestions would help. It’s my first boat
    If you tournament fish check the power consumption between Helix and Solix. In the heat of the summer with both livewells running constantly the size of your graphs and what you leave running when the big engine is off will determine what battery set-up you will need. With these new graphs power management is more critical then ever.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

6. Member
    https://www.bassboattech.com/index.p...ash-dual-mount

I use this mount. Really like it. Don’t forget the steering wheel spacer.
    Pete | 2011 Ranger Z118 | Yamaha HPDI 150

7. Member
    I had a precision sonar console mount on my Z118. Great mount and rock solid. The only issue I had was even with the spacer, the steering wheel cut off the bottom of the screen. I also do not have tilt wheel which might have eliminated this issue. I switched to the bass boat technology mount which raised my HDS 12 enough to see the whole screen. Just something to take in consideration before you buy. Having owned both, you can't go wrong with either one if the steering wheel is not an issue.

8. Member
    Thank you for all the replies