Raymarine a series value?

I bought a new to me boat it has 1 A127 and 1 A128 Cp100 Cp 200 and three transducers.. Would anyone have any idea what all that would be worth? They are way to complicated for me and I’m wanting to get rid of them.

2. Member
    Nice 12" units with downscan and sidescan, but getting a little dated now.

You'll have better luck selling to ocean-goers.

Low-end $1500-1700 for all of it would be my guess.

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Those are great units, still supporting them. I wouldn’t ask less than 2500-2000 for them to start. Great imaging and bugs have been all worked out of those units!!!
    ill give you 1k for the set up!!!

4. Member
    You might want to spend a little time looking at the manual to learn just basic operation. they are great units and are not as hard to operate as you think. If they are set up on your boat correctly, why not give em a chance first? What would you replace them with that would be so much simpler to operate? Just my 2 cents but you don't have to use the advanced features.

5. Member
    There is one problem with the whole setup that I can’t seem to be able to get fixed and it’s the main reason I am looking to move them.. after just a small time fishing they both come up low voltage and u can’t see the sonar because of the warning .. I have put a new $300 battery in and ran all the wires and tested them And it shows that they have plenty of voltage.. this is the main reason I’m not liking them..

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    What size wire is run to them? Is it straight from the battery? Are you running the latest software for them?

7. Member
    Newest software .. just updated them before my last trip to Erie in October.. one wire is run straight from the battery and the other one is wired up front along with the 100 and 200 modules.. I did however check the flashing lights on the modules while the graph was showing the low voltage alarm and they was both flashing green which means they was good on voltage and they are wired into the same power wire as the graph.. I’m not sure on the size but it was 12-14 gauge if I had to guess

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I would run a 10 gauge up front also, you can run them all off a bus off the battery, Just try and not go thru the block under the dash. Just make sure you run thru the fuse. I jump off the battery to a block I mount on the wall in the bilge. Then run all my graphs and transducers off this to keep from losing power or getting interference off the pumps or light etc.
    I would try this first even if you run it across the top of the deck just to try it and see the results.

I run a 9 at the console and a 7 at the bow. I have them wired directly to a fuse block which is wired DIRECTLY to the battery and not thru the dash or bow connections. Here's what I did !! Post #2
    8ga from the Hot side of the battery breaker to the fuse block and 10ga to each depth finder.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....=#post10633140
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

10. Member
    So get me a fuse block run the hot strait from the battery to the fuse block via 8 gauge wire and run 10 gauge from the fuse block to each unit? How about my modules should run them there to separate with 10 gauge wire too?

11. Member
    Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate this

12. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bradford7733 View Post
    So get me a fuse block run the hot strait from the battery to the fuse block via 8 gauge wire and run 10 gauge from the fuse block to each unit? How about my modules should run them there to separate with 10 gauge wire too?
    I would!!

Quote Originally Posted by bradford7733 View Post
    YES !! Forgot to mention, my 9 is an Axiom Pro with 3-D and my 7 is an Es. Both run Lighthouse III and are run to the fuse block. I'd also run your Modules to the fuse block. Now you get a full 12v to each.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents