Livescope long range settings?

Recently added a ps22 to my trolling motor and have my livescope on a stick. This setup works great. I use the 22 of long range scanning and then the livescope for details when i get closer, or just to look off to the side.

one thing i have noticed with the ps22 compared to the livescope is how many fish it misses close to the bottom.

Ice fishing season is approaching here. I was planning to use my ps22 to keep things simple, but after using them side by side i think i will always wish i had the livescope.

Normally i limit my livescope to about 35ft forward range. Color gain turned up, tvg off and adjust my gain as needed. This works well in the boat where i am easily mobile. For ice fishing id like to get some more Forward range if possible and still have reasonable detail.

Any suggestions on settings for this?

Any definition is going to be drastically reduced out past 40' it will basically look like ps 22 but I can see a ned rig out to 60' and have looked for fish with success out to 120'. If it's bugging bottom at 60+' it's going to be hard to notice unless it's moving. Color gain up, regular gain up, tvg off, less rejection, manually set depth range so you have less waisted space making the screen more useful.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089