BBC SPONSOR

Joined the Revolution!

I knew it was only a matter of time, as I am too close to factory and too good of friends with the crew at Vexus NOT to run their product!

I got a 2020 Vexus 2080AVX w/ 200 Merc Pro 4-Stroke! :) I know this post is worthless without pics and I will try to get some to post this weekend. Black with 8' black power poles! I wasn't planning on getting a new boat at the time, but everything happens for a reason, and this all came together and I am super happy!

I had fished out of the 2080 on a few occasions and this boat will do everything I need and more! I have had plenty of new Rangers in my life, but have spent the last 5 years in my 1994 481VS (that I will be selling), so to upgrade to a new 2080 Vexus feels great.

I can't thank Keith Daffron and the whole crew at Vexus enough for all they do for me! Plus Chris Fox and the Eastwold Family at Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock, they have made this whole experience super easy.

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me!!! If I don't respond right away, I may be out on Bull Shoals running up and down the lake!

2. Member
    Congrats and enjoy, great group over at Vexus for sure. Looking forward to seeing some pics when you can get them up.
    Will you be petitioning to have your name changed to VexusEarl??
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    Will you be petitioning to have your name changed to VexusEarl??
    Already started..... lol

4. Member
    Love my 1980, Welcome to the club.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    ...Congrats!! You are going to LOVE your boat.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

6. Banned
    Sweet!

Saw the picture on your website.

Dead sexy