Hello all i posted this in the tracker page as well, but thought it might get more traffic here.

I recently bought a 99 Tracker pro team 185 with a 90 hp merc to use on the lake that i live on. I bought it from a terminally ill friend who has since passed away. Just now getting around to the restoration. Had my mechanic go thru the motor, clean carbs, service, change plugs/fluids, drain tank etc. and it is running great.

The boat was stored outside under some oak trees with no cover for the last several years, so as you can imagine it is pretty much a mess some of the carpet is gone, whats not gone is in really rough shape so i've been pulling it out, and have discovered that each individual part of the interior was carpeted before assembly!!! Also the floor of the boat is rotten in several places so my original plan was to replace the floor, and front deck, then go back with non skid paint since it will be left in the lake out in the weather for long periods of time.

Ive got the front deck out, and all the hatches up front removed, now i'm trying to figure out how to get the two rod boxes out and the big storage box with plastic liner out?!?! I have all the screws/rivets out that i can find and its still not budging? I need these out to replace the floor of the rod boxes...they are rotten. Any help with that part is very much appreciated.

Assuming I figure out how to get those out, I am hoping there is enough wiggle room to slide the floor out with out completely removing the console

its a neat little boat, but it seems they could have made it easier for the consumer to work on down the road!! AT this point, i am considering finding a shop near me to do the work i am in the central Florida area. I just feel like i mayhave bit off way more than I want to chew on this project lol, anyone who has restored one of these, specifically replacing the floor if you have any insight or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. In fact i am considering using something other than marine grade plywood so that I never have to do this again? Thanks for any and all suggestions.