Mounting dual units at console?

Whats your guys setups look like? Im going to being putting 2 12” or a 12 and a 10” at console but not really sure how im gonna go about doing this. Currently it has a 12 lowrance on a ram mount, and a small unit in dash. Picking up a 2005 201proxl this weekend.

Check out AMP aka Ashmore Marine Products on their Facebook Page

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Check out AMP aka Ashmore Marine Products on their Facebook Page
    thanks ill check it out!

4. Member
    Let me know if you guys come up with a solution. I would definitely be interested in buying one as well.

Thanks, Bill
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Williep99 View Post
    Let me know if you guys come up with a solution. I would definitely be interested in buying one as well.

Thanks, Bill
    so far im not having much luck, i pick the boat up Saturday and im gonna figure something out. Ill let you guys know what i come up with.

I've seen a mount for a 294 I believe. Might have been custom built by BBT. General consensus I've seen around the Stratos mounts is the dash isn't solid enough to support the weight of 2 units. You'd have to fabricate something to mount to the glass behind the dash, then figure out how to cover the remaining panel opening.

7. Member
    What have mount have u guys used for just mounting 1 unit on the dash? Guess im just gonna keep my 12 lowrance on a rM mount on side. Prolly gonna be a helix 10 or 12

8. Member
    I still have to original Lowrance in the dash for depth readings at speed and with Humminbird on a ball mount on the right. I’m going to move up to a 12” on the right on a Balzout Mount by next summer. I agree the dash isn’t very strong and unless there is some significant fab work available it won’t hold a decent size graph.

Bill
    I like Big Bass, I cannot lie