Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

guess vegans need 'burgers' cooked on separate grill too--

Hard to be surprised by what people sue for these days.

3. Member
    Oh Yeah, I can vouch for that lawsuit .... I'm married to a vegan :)

You need to have it separated from meat and that includes the grill, It's pretty much common sense. I'm surprised that the big head management didn't say anything.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Just like cooking kosher. But the companies selling the veggie burgers have been pretty open that they use the same grill and using the same grill doesn't mean an animal was sacrificed to cook the veggie burger so most people who buy the veggie burgers don't care but others apparently do. In this suit the purchaser only wants his money back. Seems simple enough, he could just ask and not file a lawsuit.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

5. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    My SIL is very picky about her grilled cardboard. It has to be placed on tin foil, and removed by the foil so that a spatula that touched meat isn't used.

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

Quote Originally Posted by cbburke74 View Post

You need to have it separated from meat and that includes the grill, It's pretty much common sense. I'm surprised that the big head management didn't say anything.
    Its pretty much common sense? Huh - I think the common sense thing is to eat a little meat. But that is me.

7. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    All the advertisements I saw for them listed they were not vegan since they were cooked on the same grill, nothing was hidden.

I wonder how many people are eating them thinking they are healthier, have you ever looked at the nutritional list for them....
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

8. Member
    I wonder how many vegans take their shoes off when they enter their house.

Quote Originally Posted by cbburke74 View Post

that don’t sound like much common sense to me. If you are that picky cook your own food.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    Its pretty much common sense? Huh - I think the common sense thing is to eat a little meat. But that is me.
    and common sense to me on this would suggest you're purposefully obtuse. you eat meat I eat meat, doing or not doing has no bearing on one's common sense. Same idea as kosher but we don't knock that lifestyle choice.

WOW a Vegan does not know the difference between a Veggie Burger and a Vegan Burger. Burger King should sue him for using valuable air that could had been used in BK's Flame Broiler.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by behls16 View Post
    and common sense to me on this would suggest you're purposefully obtuse. you eat meat I eat meat, doing or not doing has no bearing on one's common sense. Same idea as kosher but we don't knock that lifestyle choice.
    Yep, my daughter is vegan and I don't knock her for it. When she comes to the house and I'm grilling steaks, i respect the fact that she doesn't want animal fat on her portabello shroom. So I clean the grill and/or use special grates that I bought specifically for her. Common sense is respecting others convictions whether you agree with them or not.
    2016 Bass Cat Cougar FTD
    250 Pro XS

13. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    The common sense thing would be to realize not everyone is like you, people do not eat meat for a variety of reasons including illness from eating it.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

Quote Originally Posted by Brownmaniac View Post
    Yep, my daughter is vegan and I don't knock her for it. When she comes to the house and I'm grilling steaks, i respect the fact that she doesn't want animal fat on her portabello shroom. So I clean the grill and/or use special grates that I bought specifically for her. Common sense is respecting others convictions whether you agree with them or not.
    Have you taught her about respect enough, so that she pulls out the special meat preparation grill grate when you eat at her house?

Or does she just serve vegan food only?

15. Member
    Not crazy at all. Alot of people actually are allergic to meat. A lady in our county is so bad that if her husband eats meat the same day they have sex she has allergic reaction. We are a small community and I know of three that can't eat meat.

Quote Originally Posted by behls16 View Post
    Well said...you know as well as I do the number of knuckle dragging mouth breathers on BBC. I eat lbs of meat, and respect those that don’t.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    that don’t sound like much common sense to me. If you are that picky cook your own food.
    Preach on brother! I'm in complete agreement.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

I’m not against being vegan or vegetarian. There’s restaurants in most larger cities that cater to them. Don’t expect most people and business to have to cater to you though.

19. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    If i did not eat meat for whatever reason going to BK would not even be on my list for anything. These stupid lawsuits are ridiculous
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockangler View Post
    Not crazy at all. Alot of people actually are allergic to meat. A lady in our county is so bad that if her husband eats meat the same day they have sex she has allergic reaction. We are a small community and I know of three that can't eat meat.
    Really weird that you would know that about a lady in your county.
    2001 Ranger R71
    Merc 125
    MinnKota 74# Maxxum
    Humminbird 999
    Humminbird 859

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast