Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ran across this 15 minute clip....

and found it worthy of sharing....

Kinda explains why our society and the world is in such a mess. For me, I went back and watched it a second time (let a day pass). 2nd time around it was more revealing than the first. But I am a slow processor.

Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

2. Member
    Thank you for sharing this, John.

you bet....found it to be very revealing....
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
    and found it worthy of sharing....

Kinda explains why our society and the world is in such a mess. For me, I went back and watched it a second time (let a day pass). 2nd time around it was more revealing than the first. But I am a slow processor.
    John,
    Thank you for sharing an interesting and peculiar video. After watching the video, I went back to the to the beginning several times, for I was compelled to wonder how reading and knowing the Scriptures, fasting and praying, repeating this process several times, yet it seems to me that he never called on the name of Jesus during all that time?
    Also, I did read both Isaiah 60, 61, with a different understanding, and read Joel in its entirety, understanding it to be directed to Israel punishment and GOD's great mercy upon them directing them up to the days of Revelations until they will call upon the name of the Lord, and He shall save them. "for their ears have grown dull, their eyes have gone dim, and their hearts have grown fat; lest they shall see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts and turn, and GOD shall heal them" (by Jesus Christ, He shall heal them)
    There is a spiritual world behind our perception and vision,(Michael was delayed while battling with Satan over the body of Moses), yet in my opinion, if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and allowed Him to dwell in you, keeping yourself from sin, though at time you will transpass in ignorance or weakness, Jesus Christ by His Grace and Mercy will live in you, and no demon can live anywhere near Him.
    "As for me and my house, I will serve the Lord"

5. Member
    Romans 16:2020
    [FONT="Segoe UI",Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our LORD Jesus be with you.....................

The book of Romans was written around 55AD. Paul was clear when Satan would be crushed. It would be soon.

The book of Revelation was written around 66 AD...…………………….The book also tells us WHEN satan would be cast into the lake fire.

Revelation chapter 1
    1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
    [/FONT]

6. Member
    Whatever or whomever Satan was................................Jesus cleary took care of it at his parousia

7. Member
    The apostle John records Jesus’ words as to the fate of Satan and his, Jesus’, power over him. In John 12:31, as he stood in the shadow of the cross and contemplated his victory there he said “Now is the judgment of this world, now is the god of this world cast out.”Friends, Jesus saw Satan as about to be defeated! Do you see the word now? Jesus said now is Satan cast out; not 2000 thousand years later, he said now!

8. Member
    I believe the guy in the video is sincere, seeking good, wanting to help others ect. There are millions and millions of Christians who have had false doctrines and false teachings influence how they teach , interact with others and make personal life decisions. I know, I was in the middle of that mess for 35+ years. Thank you Jesus for getting me out of that.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    I believe the guy in the video is sincere, seeking good, wanting to help others ect. There are millions and millions of Christians who have had false doctrines and false teachings influence how they teach , interact with others and make personal life decisions. I know, I was in the middle of that mess for 35+ years. Thank you Jesus for getting me out of that.
    Dozer,
    I am sorry for the misunderstanding I may have caused, however, I strongly believe that if you were to re-read post #4 after viewing the beginning of the video a few times, it may clarify my opinion.
    Just being a good Berean, and like myself, I am glad that Jesus has changed the course of your life.

10. Member
    Good morning Dig...………………. I do not understand what "misunderstanding" you are talking about. My response was not directed at or too you but rather a response to the topic that was brought up in video. Most Christians find a demon behind every bush or claim they are driving demons out of people when actually in a biblical world view...……………………………………….Satan was delt with at Jesus' second appearing.

11. Member
    Good morning Dig...………………. I do not understand what "misunderstanding" you are talking about. My response was not directed at or too you but rather a response to the topic that was brought up in video. Most Christians find a demon behind every bush or claim they are driving demons out of people when actually in a biblical world view...……………………………………….Satan was delt with at Jesus' second appearing.
    Dozer,
    That is my opinion on the video, since he states that he read the Scriptures, prayed and fasted, yet nothing happened??? I concur with you that it is much easier to blame others instead of looking at the person in the mirror to correct personal issues. If you look at society at large, there is a pill for everything, and it is never your fault but someone or something, which is why we are dealing with the biggest problem of the century known as "politically correct social media". They teach kids that they came from the goo, look at their ancestors at the zoo, and to be open minded to all other gods, keeping out the true GOD out, yet wondering why they are running amuck with out respect for man or beast.

12. Member
    Post #10. Jesus said from the cross, "It is finished." (Jn 19:28b) He had completed what He came to do: substitutionary atonement. He defeated sin, death, devil, hell. (finished--past tense).

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msethsmile View Post
    Post #10. Jesus said from the cross, "It is finished." (Jn 19:28b) He had completed what He came to do: substitutionary atonement. He defeated sin, death, devil, hell. (finished--past tense).
    Context context context...…………………………………………….many years after the Cross and His accension His disciples wrote verses such as the following:

1. Ephesians 6:1111
    Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against
    thedevil
    's schemes.

2. 2 Timothy 2:2626
    and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of
    thedevil
    , who has taken them captive to do his will.

This is one of many reasons why dating the books mean something ………

Anyone can pull a verse out of its context and try to make a point.

You have Jesus' own disciples contradicting what Jesus said according to your interpretation of "It is finished".

The Epistles and Revelation have Jesus doing a lot of things after Jesus said "It is finished"...……...

Last edited by godsdozer; 11-20-2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: correction in sentence. additioinal info

14. Member
    If it pertains to our death and resurrection, it is finished. For we are baptised in Christ, and in His death and resurrection, we are assured eternal life.
    However, as it pertain to the prince of this world, please read Revelations, and also John 16: 5-12.

15. Member
    So, the devil was not defeated at the cross?

16. Member
    So, the devil was not defeated at the cross?
    Was he defeated in keeping us in Sheol (Hades) like Abraham, Lazarus the beggar and the rich man who will not receive their resurrection until the second coming and the trump is sounded, at which time all the dead will be resurrected and judged, yes he was defeated, since we receive our resurrection at time of our death by being washed by the blood at the cross.
    In Revelations, it clearly states when he will be chained and cast in the pit. However, because humanity never seems to care to learn, he will be released again at some point to chastise the wicked.
    Again, this is my opinion in the referenced reading.

17. Member
    msethsmile , I am not trying to be rude but I have a question. Do you read anyone's responses ?

I gave you two examples in the scriptures . Those two scriptures were written 20-30 years after Jesus said it was finished.

Putting on the full amour of God so that you can take a stand against the Devil means the Devil was still active during the writing of the N.T. documents. Long after Jesus said it is finished.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 11-21-2019 at 05:37 PM.

18. Member
    I am not trying to be rude but I have a question. Do you read anyone's responses ?

I gave you two examples in the scriptures . Those two scriptures were written 20-30 years after Jesus said it was finished.

Putting on the full armor of God so that you can take a stand against the Devil means the Devil was still active during the writing of the N.T. documents. Long after Jesus said it is finished.
    Dozer,
    Who are you replying to? I know it cannot be me since I AGREE with you assessment, especially after having read Revelations and John 16.

19. Member
    hey dig, no not to you. ms knows but I will correct it.

20. Member
    hey dig, no not to you. ms knows but I will correct it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast