Garmin Livescope setup

This offseason I’m looking to upgrade and get a Garmin for the bow of my boat and pair it with livescope on my Ultrex. I only need the graph for Livescope and nothing else, I want about a 10” screen depending on opinions for what works best for a decent price! If anyone can give me some good ideas how much I’m looking at and what I’m going to need? Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I am also strongly considering this and look forward to opinions. Particularly interested in opinions on the 10" vs 12" screens and model #'s to support a dedicated livescope screen.

I'm running the LiveScope on my 2019 Puma FTD, here is a link to look at the specs. https://www.westmarine.com/buy/garmi...44?recordNum=1 I run mine on a GPSmap 7610xsv, it's an awesome set up.
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com

4. Member
    I've got mine on an 8610 and a 1042. Both show really good detail.SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

GPSMAP 1222 and Livescope transducer and module.

You'll need some 10G or better tinned marine wire for power. Don't skimp here. Most problems off the bat are related to improper wiring and voltage.

Not required, but many like to mount the transducer on a separate pole.

Make sure your main battery is large enough. If you're running a 24 series or less cranking battery, you' need to upgrade to a minimum 31. Livescope is a power hog.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."