Thread: Thanks Guys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    thanks for your help , haven't been here long but always read what you had to say ,take care you will be missed

2. Member
    Fred, as most i hate to see you give it up. Good luck with the extra free time you'll have. Thanks for all the questions you've answered for me.

3. Member
    Champ. Thanks for all the help you have given me over the years. Read 100’s of your post.I will pitch in on that Nashville steak
    The ones doubting your expertise Prolly can’t work on a Briggs and Stratton.

4. Member
    thanks for all you help me with when i had faststrike engines,good luck and thanks again

5. Member
    Sorry to see you go Fred. You have helped me out many times.
    Whether it was wrong or right it got me in the right direction to figure some of it out on my own. And thats how it should be.
    There doesnt seem to be much appreciation for good free information which you have provided for quite some time.

Thanks again Championman
    98 Triton TR21, 200 Johnson Venom
    2011 RAM 1500 Loramie Longhorn

6. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Fred you help more than you realize, in fact that's how I came to bbc. I was having a sporadic issue with my motor driving me nuts and you walked me thru the troubleshooting. The only thing you pissed me off about was not telling me what OMC did to detune the Intruders and Fast strikes after 91. Btw I figured it out but took your advise and decided against it. Back then there was a guy getting under your skin pretty bad can't recall his name. But he kept conveying info from another sight(racing) I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

I understand your frustration I've gave up trying to help with anything anymore seems somebody else read something similar, knows more(thinks) and wants to elbow in. What ever you decide I appreciate and respect the help you've gave me thru the years. You da man!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123