Power pole mounting question

i am adding power poles to my ranger, and I want to know the best way to run the hoses to the pumps? I am not opposed to drilling holes for the hoses, I just want a nice clean organized look. They are the onld 5/16th hard plastic tubing .

2. BBC SPONSOR

3. Member
    I don't carry a spare prop in the boat so I put the pumps where the spare prop would go. I was going to drill the tubing holes on the side of the splash well into the fiberglass but I could not feel enough clearance on the inside so I ran the tubes through the plastic well plate. It worked and in my pinion looks good. Remember to install a on off switch just for the poles.IMG_2260_edited-1.jpgIMG_2261_edited-1.jpgIMG_2253_edited-1.jpg
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by botrdav View Post
    I don't carry a spare prop in the boat so I put the pumps where the spare prop would go. I was going to drill the tubing holes on the side of the splash well into the fiberglass but I could not feel enough clearance on the inside so I ran the tubes through the plastic well plate. It worked and in my pinion looks good. Remember to install a on off switch just for the poles.IMG_2260_edited-1.jpgIMG_2261_edited-1.jpgIMG_2253_edited-1.jpg
    THIS... nice install how we have done them in the past.

5. Member
    thanks for the replies!