Thread: Champion ??

Champion ??

Not new to boating fished BASS for over 15 years wife passed and I sold boat and quit Found new mate and she wanted a boat and to go fishing found sweet 1990 Champion w/ 150 blackmax for a K title did not have model number on it of course decals only say Champion heres what I got nose to transom 18 ft 6 in 86 in wide on the rub rail dual consoles HIN number ends in B090 so I know it was built in Feb of 1990 want to find out model number to order a cover and few accessories any help appreciated thanks for the help

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Welcome to BBC and the Champ family Lewis! B090 also indicates it is also titled as a 90 model. In 1990, the 18' model was a 184DC in dual console configuration. Front deck layout would give us a clue as to the rest of the model designation. A full front deck would be a DCR, padded rod lockers would make it a FnS (Fish n Ski). There was also a DCV in 90 that I'm not sure of. Our moderator, Lea is the keeper of the brochures and can also help in identification. So, post us up some pix and we'll figure this all out.

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    More than likely it is a 184. I've read in recent posts that Dean's quality has gone downhill but can't confirm. Dean's made your seats and made the canvas for Champion.

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Most likely, if you give your HIN to Deans...who is a BBC sponsor...they can tell you model.

5. Member
    thanks for the reply's 184DC is probably it it does not have padded locker everthing forward of the console is carpet covered thanks to ChampioNman and Lea about Dean's not quite sure about how to contact them computers are not my strong suit basically 21st century challenged but the teenage grands are close by for technical help thanks again folks

Got a cover two years ago from Dean's....I'm a happy customer, no complaint's about the cover they made. I can't comment on seats, but they absolutely know Champion measurements.
    Phone: 870-425-6189

I called to order my cover. Simply gave theme the hull ID, and they knew what I needed.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150