Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Left lane slow pokes!

2. Banned

3. Member
    Sigh. Every morning on the way to work............

4. Banned
    Drivers license test should ask question, Do you plan on using cruise control? If yes it should be automatic FAIL!!,

Sleep on your own time, learn how to drive, but get the hell out of way! Probably the biggest cause of wrecks

5. Member
    If I s now it just the slow pokes either. I see folks hogging the left lane for 30+ miles all the time. Like why the heck are you driving in the left lane?

6. Member
    I remember my grandfather in his 76 454 GMC square body yelling...."If your gonna die get off the road" on I-75 or US19
    Go Gators!

7. Banned
    There is a state worker driving a state truck that likes to nap in mornings while in left lane. You can leave early or late it only changes the area of a 20 mile stretch you get behind him. He has been given the #1 salute several times but I’m positive never notices due to being sleeping.

I found a way to really make his drive interesting though, just get in front of him and set cruise control on 67mph. He does some fancy driving then.

8. Member
    I don't think it's a law in every state. Just common courtesy.
    Ranger 205dvs 225opti

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ST8Bugging View Post
    I remember my grandfather in his 76 454 GMC square body yelling...."If your gonna die get off the road" on I-75 or US19
    Thats Florida when the snowbirds are here!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

10. Member
    My dad is a chronic left lane slow driver. Say what you want about Alabama but we just passed a bill making illegal to drive slow in the left lane without passing someone.

11. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    So did Georgia.....but nobody enforces it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Drivers license test should ask question, Do you plan on using cruise control? If yes it should be automatic FAIL!!,

Sleep on your own time, learn how to drive, but get the hell out of way! Probably the biggest cause of wrecks
    its the people who won’t use cruise that’s a pain in the ass. Every day I get people that pass me then slow down then I pass them back then they slow down again. Those are the one who don’t know how to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    its the people who won’t use cruise that’s a pain in the ass. Every day I get people that pass me then slow down then I pass them back then they slow down again. Those are the one who don’t know how to drive.

14. Banned
    I guess you missed that in my post. Get out of the way or park on shoulder if you are incapable of operating a vehicle. They are likely trying to tell the cruise control operators how much they suck at driving!

I guess you missed that in my post. Get out of the way or park on shoulder if you are incapable of operating a vehicle. They are likely trying to tell the cruise control operators how much they suck at driving!
    Lol no they just don’t know how to maintain a proper speed pick a speed a go with it.

16. Banned
    Lol no they just don’t know how to maintain a proper speed pick a speed a go with it.
    Honestly, cruise control drivers should never be in passing lanes. Should they? They should be able to sleep or text/talk or whatever someone that needs mechanical means to drive a vehicle in slow lanes.

Just telling you not to be surprised if those drivers are trying to tell you something

Honestly, cruise control drivers should never be in passing lanes. Should they? They should be able to sleep or text/talk or whatever someone that needs mechanical means to drive a vehicle in slow lanes.

Just telling you not to be surprised if those drivers are not trying to tell you something
    why not? If Have my cruise control on and come up on a slower driver then I’m going to pass. Did you ride the short bus when you were younger?

18. Banned
    why not? If Have my cruise control on and come up on a slower driver then I’m going to pass. Did you ride the short bus when you were younger?
    Nope. Just tired of people (maybe like you) in fast lane with cruise control on trying to pass a governed semi or other driver without skills to maintain speed without cruise control.

Just pull over and take a nap if you are to tired to actually drive, mmkay?

19. Member
    I blame the uber and lift drivers here. 55mph or less in the fast lane speed limit is 65 most people drive 70 +. It makes people drive much crazier trying to do whatever they can to get in front of these idiots. Then they leave a quarter mile gap in front of them. What I wouldn't give for James Bonds Aston Martin DB5 with the extending knock-offs.
    13.1 and I Don't Run!

Why do you assume people who use cruise control are tired? Why can’t I pass people using cruise control? I think al needs to make people take an iq test to post on here. I pick a speed I want to drive and set the cruise when I come up on slow people I pass then move over.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast