Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    OMG hate it when they play month and half of Christmas Music !
    All Mixmas from midnight nov 1 to dec 31 here
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

No problem with enjoying Christmas early in fact one of my favorite times of year

No Christmas decorations here until after thanksgiving! We like to enjoy each holiday one at a time.

GF and I had some down time a week ago so we watched Christmas Vacation and Elf!! We'll probably watch it again when I get done hunting in December.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

5. Member
    BAH HUM BUG!
    2018 Ram Big Horn Crew With "CUMMINS POWER"
    2016 Bullet 21 XRD 250 PRO XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

6. Member
    My wife is battling brain cancer and she loves Christmas, she can leave our tree up year around if she wants!

Christmas comes earlier and eariler each year! I hate seeing Christmas decorations in the stores in the beginning of October!

A lot worse things to worry about than Christmas coming early.

Man, some of y’all are negative. Thanksgiving and Christmas are wonderful times of the year. Slow down, be thankful, and spread some cheer this holiday season.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    My wife is battling brain cancer and she loves Christmas, she can leave our tree up year around if she wants!
    You dang right she can! I sincerely hope that she has a wonderful Christmas! We All are not thankful enough for any portion of health we have! Most people complain about any little problem they have. I wish everyone would look around and see that they don’t have it as bad as they thought! For your wife and family!

11. Member
    My Mom was that way, Christmas was her time of year, She lived and breathed Christmas 365 days a year. When she passed from metastatic breast cancer in 2015, Christmas has never been the same.
    Thermodude if Christmas is your wifes thing, Then celebrate like you guys have never celebrated before. I hope you and your wife win ya'lls battle.
    2018 Ram Big Horn Crew With "CUMMINS POWER"
    2016 Bullet 21 XRD 250 PRO XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    Time of year I have to surprise my wife with something she didn’t expect. Tried a new vacuum cleaner. That went well so I stuck with expensive jewelry for the past 42 years. Problem with that is there is nothing left that she doesn’t have at least one of. Maybe a new iron? That sounds like it could work. Good thing about my wife is she doesn’t believe in putting Christmas lights or tree up until the first week of December. I can live with that!
    I wouldn't get her an iron because she can use that as a weapon.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    Tell her Merry Christmas from me!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Can you enlighten me on what Christmas spirit really is? Does it have to do with corporate greed convincing the public they must buy everyone in their family a present or does it have something to do with a special someones birthday? I think I know the answer but I just need a little clarification.

Come on Man... You don't think for a minute that Jesus would want You to go out and find a perfectly LIVING tree and kill it, drag it home and decorate it with shiny lights and trinkets and then go out and shove, push and threaten to kill others over 'material objects' and then getting DEEPER in DEBT to the "Money Lenders" and then conceal those gifts in shiny papers and bows and put them under our now DEAD tree and then getting real PEED OFF when each gift given (equating the Self to a 'wise man/magi') is not appreciated at all and each recipient says "Great, now I have 2 different places to go to x-change for Gift Cards" What do You think, think the Retailers just made this up to 'clear their shelves of unwanted items'?

Look for the Chinamart™ ad where the family of 6 is looking for cell phones....

Now, consider Yourself 'enlightened'

15. Member
    That time of year..

17. Member
    Driven past a few houses with the lights up and on already. One guy puts a ton of stuff up, takes him a couple of weeks. But at least he doesn't turn it on until after Thanksgiving. The wife is begging me to start, I just say she knows how to do it...

18. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Looks great! Little full... lotta sap.
    Who controls John Gill?

19. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Come on Man... You don't think for a minute that Jesus would want You to go out and find a perfectly LIVING tree and kill it, drag it home and decorate it with shiny lights and trinkets and then go out and shove, push and threaten to kill others over 'material objects' and then getting DEEPER in DEBT to the "Money Lenders" and then conceal those gifts in shiny papers and bows and put them under our now DEAD tree and then getting real PEED OFF when each gift given (equating the Self to a 'wise man/magi') is not appreciated at all and each recipient says "Great, now I have 2 different places to go to x-change for Gift Cards" What do You think, think the Retailers just made this up to 'clear their shelves of unwanted items'?

Look for the Chinamart™ ad where the family of 6 is looking for cell phones....

Now, consider Yourself 'enlightened'

oh that spirit of Christmas

Wife put the tree up a week ago and this morning I was informed that I will be putting up the outside lights and decorations this weekend . She is an addict and Christmas is her crack.
    2018 Skeeter ZX 250
    2018 Yamaha SHO 250
    Minn Kota 112 Ultrex Link
    Lowrance Elite Ti 12 and Elite Ti 9
    Dual PP Pro Series II
    Atlas Hydraulic JP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast