Last Friday I shot what would have been my biggest archery Buck to date with my crossbow. He came in at 80 yards worked a scrape and made his way into 29 yards where I burried a muzzy Trocar broad head into his shoulder. I never found him or my arrow. We looked countless hours on end and no success. I truly believe and pray it was not a fatal hit and that deer will appear again on camera soon. I was devastated and defeated. I realize the crossbow is alot easier than a bow but still hitting that money spot is not necessarily a give me. My first reaction was to be done until rifle season but I ended up back in the woods this week and ended up shooting a nice little 6 point thursday morning. I double lunged him and he died within sight. Yes, he is young, yes he needed a few more years and I could care less. I wouldn't have been any more proud had he have been a 150 inch deer. I needed a confidence booster and thats what I got. The crossbow is going back in the case and the compound is going to the woods with me this week. Next Saturday our rifle season kicks off and im off work for 13 days straight.