Thread: Sonic hub audio

Sonic hub audio

Anybody use this product? Any reviews?

I love mine, but bought a set of JL speakers instead of the cheap ones it came with.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

I use it and love it. I used the speakers that came with it and they sound great!
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Banned
    I looked into it and turned away. FM reception on the lakes I fish isn't very good. $600 or so extra to add the Sirius/XM component.

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Used them for 7 years and installed many of them, there are a great addition to a Lowrance system, speakers are ok but keep in mind they retail for $60, so just ok, I usually install a pair or 6 1/2" or 8" Kicker Marines, the built in amp pushed them well, the FM radio may need a powered antenna but there are so many more options for tunes
    you can wirelessly sync your phone and connect a ipod for a hard drive using the docking bay
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Thanks guy, I do believe santa gonna get me one for Christmas.

7. Member
    I added one. It’s great for what it costs. I paid $240 for it last year on a TW sale. The speakers that come with it are ok too. I used them for a while and decided to make them into patio speakers and install better sounding speakers that I already had. I like the Bluetooth ability and the iPod controls.

8. Member
    It’s also nice to have it networked so I can control it from the console, bow, or iPhone via mirroring.