Pre rapala lightning shad

I came across these at a garage sale and purchase them all they all are in very good condition and are in various colors from fire tiger to phantom Brown crawl What are they worth a piece

2. Member
    Which size are they and are they deep divers or shallow? There's multiple sizes. I think the most desirable are the largest size. I want to say they are roughly 5 inches long, but I can't remember for sure.

3. Member
    These are the deeper diving ones

4. Member
    I think I normally get around $7-$10 each on the 5 inch ones. $5 or a little less on the smaller deep divers. Colors can add value also, as with anything.

5. Member
    I remember when that lure came out. The ads were good and I thought "Wow I got to get me some!" I went to a sports show and bought 4, two big and two medium. I think they only had two sizes originally. Never caught a fish on them...ever. No idea why the didn't work for me. Some folks loved them. I ended up selling them on ebay for the same they cost me 30 years later. Maybe the were a better collectible than a fishing bait.

6. Member
    Ya they look great just to deep
    of diving for me to utilize here in Kansas

7. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    Cult following of catfish guys that use the largest ones to crank for cats - some C Rig em and drag em in current for big cats
    Karma is real... DON'T BE A D!CK!!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbasser View Post
    Cult following of catfish guys that use the largest ones to crank for cats - some C Rig em and drag em in current for big cats
    That's interesting, I didn't know that