Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorJJ View Post
    Saying that borders on malpractice given the injury he sustained.
    You must have seen the xrays and
    mri results. You must be a doctor, or another zoo monkey slinging poop.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamazona View Post
    You must have seen the xrays and
    mri results. You must be a doctor, or another zoo monkey slinging poop.
    Last edited by DoctorJJ; 11-16-2019 at 10:26 PM.

3. Member
    I know you're an Orthopedic physician, so I would be curious why that would border on malpractice? Would you please explain?
    Saying that borders on malpractice given the injury he sustained.

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

4. Member
    I don’t need to see the xrays to know the outcomes of posterior wall acetabular fracture surgery including the risk of AVN. Take my username as a hint.
    I’m sure there’s at least some sense of professional courtesy when it comes to accusing a colleague of malpractice. Bad form imo.
    Last edited by Bamazona; 11-16-2019 at 10:05 PM.

5. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    should the doctor "expect" anything less???

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

6. Member
    I’m sure there’s at least some sense of professional courtesy when it comes to accusing a colleague of malpractice. Bad form imo.
    Last edited by DoctorJJ; 11-16-2019 at 10:17 PM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    should the doctor "expect" anything less???
    Last edited by DoctorJJ; 11-16-2019 at 10:17 PM.

8. Member
    Please correct me if Im wrong....But isn't Tua a Jr?
    This means he could convincingly come back for a Sr season and maybe another Heisman run or beef up his NFL draft position.
    Go Gators!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ST8Bugging View Post
    Please correct me if Im wrong....But isn't Tua a Jr?
    This means he could convincingly come back for a Sr season and maybe another Heisman run or beef up his NFL draft position.
    Tua is a junior. The return option is open to him if his draft grade takes a major hit. Some still predict that he will still go first round.

10. Member
    Tua is a junior. The return option is open to him if his draft grade takes a major hit. Some still predict that he will still go first round.
    I hate that this happened to Tua, but teams are going to look at him as injury prone. I would be surprised if a team was willing to use a 1st round draft choice for him. He is a great passer. Will have to see how this all shakes out.

With all that comes out of this now I'd would not be surprised if he doesn't come back for his senior year if Dr Cain is able to pull his magic off on this his hip...that team down there is amazing...they can perform miracles there..look at what they did with Brees. He should have never been able to soft toss another football ever after that injury he had and now he's one of the best QBs ever in the game thanks to Andrews. Yes it's a serious injury, yes it looks bad but if Dr Cain says he thinks he should be able to recover from it, as man who's been under that knife in his operating room to be fixed after a few previously bad deals myself, I'll take the man at his word...he's damn good at what he does...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

12. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar

Yeah if he can get in the 1st round he should go. Even before this injury, there was concern about his durability, doing another year at Bama is a risk. Nick will find another QB.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    +100 Well put
    ^+100++

15. Member
    Kid is a competitor, can’t blame him for wanting to go back in, still the first half, freak injury, medical team best in the country, he’ll be back, no one can be blamed, just part of the game.

I wonder if he'll wind up at Oklahoma next year?

17. Banned
    He needs to go. I know the bammers wont say it...but he does seem injury prone. Thats always a risk with smaller framed QBs. This season has not played out well for him...but he will still get drafted. So many teams reach for QBs nowadays, I can still see him going first round.

18. Banned
    He will still go high in the draft just on chance. Good qbs are like finding a leprechaun, so teams will gamble that he can stay healthy.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    He will still go high in the draft just on chance. Good qbs are like finding a leprechaun, so teams will gamble that he can stay healthy.
    Hell....carson wentz got super bowl money and hes never taken a super bowl snap! that ginger is so damn overrated...and NOT helping us (cowboys fans) cuz you know Dak wants AT LEAST his money!

but yes, fully agree. People will draft him for the potential....and little Kyler doing good is helping his cause too as much as that might not make sense. These little guys are gonna be a fixture in the league now...and little Tua will definitely have a place in the league...but he needs to go. Yea he can rebuild his stockby coming back....but if he is injury prone (its at least a possibility at this point) and takes another injury it will be even worse because it will establish him as injury prone. Where right now, just like on this board, we can just argue back and forth about him being injury prone....but have no real way to prove it. Bammers will point to past seasons, "Team Injury Prone" will point to this year. Its still up in the air, really....but one more bad injury next year will hurt him BIGLY!

20. Member
    Sam Bradford 2.0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast