HELP whats a good boat alarm for a Z520??

I have read bad things about this TH marine two way boat alarm, any other boat alarms that you guys would say are better?????

I know of the baby monitor trick and all but I really want a alarm that will wake me up if my boat is touched.

Thanks in advance guys.
    keep tight line and good fishing to all!!!!!

2. Member
    Motion alarm from harbor freight works well loud can use multiple sensors and base as long as same channel and best of all cheap

3. Member
    This works well too.

Wsdcam Motion Alarm Wireless Home... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PKC9S57...p_mob_ap_share

4. Member
    Driveway alarms work great. Battery powered sensor. Can set it inside the boat. Super loud inside alarm that plugs in. Easily portable.

5. Member
    ty guys
    keep tight line and good fishing to all!!!!!

6. Member
    I have the Tacklesmith 2 way alarm. Bit of work to get all your compartments armed, but I'd recommend it. It has a blinking red light when armed that let's folks know it has an alarm system. Owner use to be on the boards, but not sure if they are still selling alarms or not.

7. Banned
    I’m using an alarmed loc er bar seems ok....at least it protects my most valuable stuff better than just an alarm....I think