Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    I wear workboots everyday. I absolutetly love my Timberland Tradesman Pros. Most comfortable boots ive ever owned. Ive had 6 pair in a row. Lasts about a year.
    Same here. Agree 100%

Ariat workhog or Twisted X work boot
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    Irish setters or Red wings. No matter the boot, I end up having to replace the insoles. Ariat insoles are the only ones I don't wear holes through the ball of the foot, and I've been through every insole on the store shelves. I've got them in 4 different brand boots between the house and work. Order off Amazon.

4. Member
    Blundstone

I have 3 pairs of Justin boots, cowboy, lace-up work boots, and a dressy casual Wellington. The cowboy boots are at least 10 years old and still look/feel great. I like Irish Setters and Wolverine and have owned many pairs but to me the Justins just feel best.

(606)305-1956

6. Member
    I've got a pair of Thorogood boots on right now. Love them.

7. Member
    I’ve been wearing Irish setters and absolutely love them. I’m on my feet for 12 hours climbing rail cars and a lot of steps and I can’t seem to wear them out and they don’t bother my back which was hard to find.

8. Member
    I really like my Justins, the most comfortable boots I have ever owned.

9. Member
    I put a ton of miles on my work boots. I have never had a better boot than my Timberland Pro Helix Wellingtons. The secret sauce is Timberland's anti-fatigue sole. My feet never hurt, and I can get a solid 1.5 to 2 years out of them. I tried a ton of different ones before I settled on these. The closest I found to as good as these were Keens. The Keens typically have a higher arch, so if you have a high arched foot, you may look into those as well.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

Ain’t nobody can give proper advice for any kind of boot for comfort. Durability yes, but not comfort.
    What makes my feet happy is not gonna be the same boot that makes your feet happy.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

11. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    Ain’t nobody can give proper advice for any kind of boot for comfort. Durability yes, but not comfort.
    What makes my feet happy is not gonna be the same boot that makes your feet happy.
    X2. Friend recommended Justin boots several years ago. Hurt every step I took.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Quote Originally Posted by weim hunter View Post
    Blundstone
    These, I have worked on concrete floors my entire life. These are the most comfortable boots I have worn. I have tried most all of them in 32 years. I am on my first pair of them they will be 3 years old in the spring and still are holding up very well.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

13. Banned
    https://workboots.com/

Wolverines are 25% off. Wellingtons 10" are under 80 but sizes getting thin...

14. Banned
    Waterproof Red wings. I bought current pair in 16 or 17 I think. In mud,water, or shit daily. They are getting better by the day,.

Okay, I’m looking for boots. I’ve wore red wings for 25 yrs and current ones are Made in USA. I’m not about to buy imported work boots, nor justin or ariats. I like my feet.

Looks like red wing has jumped shark and thorogood is lace up heavy. At least I can’t find a waterproof Wellington without steel toe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123