Butt Seat Question

Anybody use the Butt Seat Back Brace by Mosher Marine on their butt seat ? Age and arthritis have forced me to sit to fish which I hate . Thinking of trying one . Thanks .

2. Member
    Pretty steep for a backrest but it does look well made.

3. Member
    Extremely steep I'd say.

The Millennium B-300 Palma horse seat has been the best thing I’ve found. Comfortable to lean on, or straddle. I’ll have another bicycle-style butt seat.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    The Millennium B-300 Palma horse seat has been the best thing I’ve found. Comfortable to lean on, or straddle. I’ll have another bicycle-style butt seat.
    Have been seriously contemplating one of those. Also seen they have a more standard seat looking seat as well.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

6. Member
    I switched to the B-300 last year. Fished in Canada in June, 68 hours of fishing time over 8 days. Unbelievably comfortable, never look back
    2011 ZX225
    Helix 10 MEGA SI front and back
    Ultrex 112 MDI I Pilot Link
    Lakemaster +

7. Member
    +1

8. Member
    Just get a good sit down seat, lots available for under 200

Quote Originally Posted by alpine4x4 View Post
    Have been seriously contemplating one of those. Also seen they have a more standard seat looking seat as well.
    I’m going to replace my rear seat with this a B-100 full seat. My wife likes to fish, but also just likes sitting and reading while I fish. The Millennium seats are mesh so they breathe. Much cooler in warm weather.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

10. Banned
    I’m going to replace my rear seat with this a B-100 full seat. My wife likes to fish, but also just likes sitting and reading while I fish. The Millennium seats are mesh so they breathe. Much cooler in warm weather.

They also have a new umbrella/seat combo

https://millenniummarine.com/product...tree-umbrella/

*Add this to another thing that has risen in price. My B-300 was $99 and if You ever cast as You go down a shoreline, this seat won't 'spin' when You back into it to lean on. My Nitro™; Triton™ and Ranger™ were 'spinners' ..
    Last edited by LewStulePH.D.; 11-17-2019 at 12:43 PM.

11. Banned
    My boat came with a butt seat in front and a sit down- fold down seat in the back. As my back got worse I, I decided to try the back seat up front. Turned out the pedestal was too short for my lanky frame so I simply mounted the fold down seat to the longer pedestal of the butt seat and all has been great since.