Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imbatman View Post
    ahh belittlement... Ok

How many times can someone Kneel during the national anthem before we hate them and feel they should not have a job?
    Any actual proof of Tebow kneeling during the anthem?
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

2. Banned

Well I will ask you this directly. How many times can someone kneel during the anthem before we hate them and wish they never work again?

Once is ok? Twice is OK? Just ridiculous to put this on one guy. When you can't see beyond your hate for one person it is hard to actually be objective.
    He can kneel all he wants to...just not on my time. I paid for the service or ticket to watch the game...not to see someone's hatred for the country I love. Of course, if he did this outside the game, he would have been ignored by everybody.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    He can kneel all he wants to...just not on my time. I paid for the service or ticket to watch the game...not to see someone's hatred for the country I love. Of course, if he did this outside the game, he would have been ignored by everybody.
    Avoiding the question?

I will ask you this directly. How many times can someone kneel during the anthem before we hate them and wish they never work again?

You have set a bar... you had to for this to apply to kap. Where is that bar?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Any actual proof of Tebow kneeling during the anthem?
    I think he is avoiding the question.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

5. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Locknload59 View Post
    I wonder why.....
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker

I formed my decision when he wore the socks direspecting police officers. And the fact he accused people that was against him kneeling a racist. He’s a pos.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    I formed my decision when he wore the socks direspecting police officers. And the fact he accused people that was against him kneeling a racist. He’s a pos.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Locknload59 View Post
    As discussed previously... There is a pic of him kneeling pre game. There is no background in the pic to see what was happening and there are claims of both it was and it was not during the anthem. There is no definative except who we have choosen to believe.

Are you okay with their kneeling?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Tebow (this is not his last season since that only had 8 passing attempts) 46% completion, 12 touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 660 rushing yards, 5.4 yards per rush. So, no not similar for a QB. Very one dimensional, 46% is horrendous, 2 to 1 TD to Int ratio (Kap was 4 to 1). He had rushing, but how long will that last without the defenses fearing the passing game? He could have had a great NFL career as a tight end or h back but did not want to make the change.
    Tebow could be playing now if he was willing to change positions, number of teams said they would play him at FB or TE. Maybe Kap should think about becoming a WR??

10. Banned
    Should we hate the players that out their hand on the shoulder of those player that took a knee? How about those that raised a fist?

I don't think it should ever be done but to hate on one guy is just ridiculous and we have been hyper focused by media manipulation. The media gets more clicks when the target is a single person than a group.

11. Member

No. They have every right to protest, give money to the charity of their choice, address Congress and so on to get things changed. When you kneel during the anthem you are disrespecting the flag and our country. There is plenty of opportunities to get your message out there. During the anthem is not one of those times.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

12. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    As discussed previously... There is a pic of him kneeling pre game. There is no background in the pic to see what was happening and there are claims of both it was and it was not during the anthem. There is no definative except who we have choosen to believe.

He knelt pre-game in quiet prayer, there is a lot of time to do this not during the anthem. Yes, I am okay with it no idea why I should not be.

13. Banned
    Should we hate the players that out their hand on the shoulder of those player that took a knee? How about those that raised a fist?

I don't think it should ever be done but to hate on one guy is just ridiculous and we have been hyper focused by media manipulation. The media gets more clicks when the target is a single person than a group.
    You can't blame it on the media, Kap choose to do this. I promise he doesn't take a knee at home when the anthem comes on and nobody is watching.

14. Member
    Kap did not set out to be the "modern day Ali", he did it to keep his name relevant(shock value). Look at the things he did following getting attention for this(socks w/ police depicted as pigs, Castro T-shirt). Now he is all of the sudden a spokesman for something he did as a stunt. gimme a break, he has made a fortune off this. Let's not feel sorry for this guy

15. Banned
    WOW.... you guys just will not answer...

How many times can one kneel during the anthem before they are evil?
    Is the guy that raised the fist Evil?
    Was Chris Long evil when he put his hand on the shoulder of a team mate that was taking a knee?

This is not a one person issue... How is this not obvious?

We have Ed Reid down here in Charlotte but since he is back in the league there is no hot button story to push and suck people in on one guy.... oh my..... No wonder Judge Judy makes 40 mil a year...

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaKev View Post
    Pretty close to the number of people who care
    I hope all the Scouts walk out on to the field to show they came. Then TAKE A KNEE and walk out. Guess that would be TRUE KARMA. We can only Hope and Pray!!!

17. Member

I think it's just natural to hate the supposed leader for the actions. Not saying it's right but it is just the natural selection.

18. Banned
    WOW.... you guys just will not answer...

How many times can one kneel during the anthem before they are evil?
    Is the guy that raised the fist Evil?
    Was Chris Long evil when he put his hand on the shoulder of a team mate that was taking a knee?

This is not a one person issue... How is this not obvious?

We have Ed Reid down here in Charlotte but since he is back in the league there is no hot button story to push and suck people in on one guy.... oh my..... No wonder Judge Judy makes 40 mil a year...
    I answered you.....he shouldn't be hated IMO.

19. Member

I am sure you can just ask Tim if and why he took a knee. I doubt he would lie. The issue with Kap is he started doing this after he was on the bench why not start this when your the starting QB, It just doesnt seem authentic to me.
    I do wish we lived in a country where he didnt feel he needed to protest inequality but we dont. He has the right to do it and to be honest if his actions are sincere then he really did risk it all to do what he though was right. Its hard to know what is in someones heart but its hard not to respect him if thats the case.

20. Member

I do not hate any of them but I also do not agree with their decision. The anthem and our flag is special to me and should not be used as a political stance attention grabber.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast