Best Sites and places to look for a used Ranger

Hey Gang,

I'm on BBC Boats for sale several times a day looking for a used Ranger. What other places would you recommend I look?

Thanks You

2. Member
    Here and Facebook. Bassboat4sale is ok. They don’t have as many as what’s listed here though.
    Joey Aderhold

3. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    Texas Fishing Forum (TFF)

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

I did buy a few boats off of these other sites, except for Craigslist. You might also want to search every Ranger dealer used boat listings on their website within a certain distance that you're willing to drive to or you could always use Uship hauling if you find a nice boat that is a little farther than you want to drive to.

BBC
    Boat Trader.com
    Boats.com
    Ebay
    Craigslist
    Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

5. Member
    When I was searching for a new or gently used one, I hit up every dealership I could find on the internet, constantly doing searches to see what came up, Craigslist (because it doesn't seem to mesh with my searches), etc. Just SCOUR. Good luck!

Searchtempest.com is a craigslist search engine. What ya looking for Cranking?
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    While BBC is a great place for used boat listings, I agree with others who have suggested scouring the internet for dealerships in your or contiguous states. It’s also a good idea to put out feelers to dealerships who give off positive vibes when you talk to them. Many dealerships have guys who are on the fence about buying a new boat, and possibly could put you in contact with a long-term customer of theirs who has a boat you’d be interested in. [There’s a good possibility of a new boat sale for them in that scenario.] Or maybe they have a boat coming in on trade that hasn’t been listed yet. Bottom line, good used Rangers at reasonable prices don’t last long once listed on the internet, so you can maximize your chances by getting ahead of the other buyers. Look for the stuff that hasn’t even been posted yet.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    While BBC is a great place for used boat listings, I agree with others who have suggested scouring the internet for dealerships in your or contiguous states. It’s also a good idea to put out feelers to dealerships who give off positive vibes when you talk to them. Many dealerships have guys who are on the fence about buying a new boat, and possibly could put you in contact with a long-term customer of theirs who has a boat you’d be interested in. [There’s a good possibility of a new boat sale for them in that scenario.] Or maybe they have a boat coming in on trade that hasn’t been listed yet. Bottom line, good used Rangers at reasonable prices don’t last long once listed on the internet, so you can maximize your chances by getting ahead of the other buyers. Look for the stuff that hasn’t even been posted yet.
    Great idea !! Thank you

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call at the store, Jet-A-Marina 270-395-4030, we have several pre-owned Ranger models in stock or, we can do our best to locate what you are looking for.

10. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet-A Bassin View Post
    Give us a call at the store, Jet-A-Marina 270-395-4030, we have several pre-owned Ranger models in stock or, we can do our best to locate what you are looking for.
    That right there is a can-do attitude.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

Join Facebook groups-
    Ranger Bass Boats only for sale
    West Coast Bass Boat Sales Ranger Skeeter Phoenix Triton Bass Cat Nitro
    Bass Fishing Tackle and Boat Sales
    Bass Boats for Sale Only
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Got one I'd sell yea but you probably don't want a ficht

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

13. Member
    There is a dealership called “Bedford Sales”, not terribly far from you. That’s where I bought my boat and they seem to have a regular stock of used Rangers. They were also awesome to deal with. The owner, Sam, and his wife met me halfway between Morris, IL and Omaha, NE on a cold Sunday morning last January for a sale less than $10k.

The boat has been fantastic.

I would check them out.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    There is a dealership called “Bedford Sales”, not terribly far from you. That’s where I bought my boat and they seem to have a regular stock of used Rangers. They were also awesome to deal with. The owner, Sam, and his wife met me halfway between Morris, IL and Omaha, NE on a cold Sunday morning last January for a sale less than $10k.

The boat has been fantastic.

I would check them out.
    I go their often.

15. Member
    I love Watson's Marine. Just checked, they have several.... http://watsonsmarine.com/make/used-boats/

Aaron is the owner...
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

16. Member
    Bought mine off WalleyeCentral.com, more Fishermen series than Bass, but you didn’t say what you were looking for.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

Take a look at our current inventory of pre-owned Rangers at Angler's Choice Marine. We have a significant selection or pre-owned boats, and will work with you to get you in the boat you want. And to boot, we have been a BBC sponsor for many years. www.anglerschoicemarine.com

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    I love Watson's Marine. Just checked, they have several.... http://watsonsmarine.com/make/used-boats/

Aaron is the owner...
    Checked it out thanks

19. Member
    I found mine here, Boat Trader.com. Ended up going across 2 states to get THE one that I wanted!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

20. Member
    Illinois is a far cry from the West Coast ...... Westernbass has an active Used Boat forum.

https://www.westernbass.com/forum/us...iler-f205.html
    http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=92936&dateline=150203  9213
    2013 Ranger Z519 / 225 Mercury Pro XS