Boat cover for 21 SDC ??

Tried to put my cover on my new 21 SDC, no way in hell is that going to fit, I checked the box it came in and it says 21 SDC / XRS, I don't think they allowed for the dead body on the front of the boat ( Ultrex ) plus I have a double stacked 12 graphs up front and a 12 that sits above the windshield a little on the console, anyone else have this problem ? Guess I may have to get a custom cover made, any ideas ?

Get that cover fitted....we’ve done it for a few customers.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    Get that cover fitted....we’ve done it for a few customers.
    Are you saying to get a custom cover made ? That is what I am thinking I will have to do.

4. Member
    He is saying to have the bullet cover altered to fit your boat with the double stacked graphs. My cover fits nice with single 15inch graph mounted directly to deck. I do have ultrex high in the air, but with single graph on floor it is adequate. I am just going to have mine altered with reinforcement where it touches TM and windshield.
    Then tightened up where it has slack.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jr 22 View Post
    He is saying to have the bullet cover altered to fit your boat with the double stacked graphs. My cover fits nice with single 15inch graph mounted directly to deck. I do have ultrex high in the air, but with single graph on floor it is adequate. I am just going to have mine altered with reinforcement where it touches TM and windshield.
    Then tightened up where it has slack.
    Oh ok, that would be great if they could just alter the original cover, thanks guys, I will check around to see if I can find someone to do it.

6. Member
    Just had my cover altered to fit the ultrex. Was about 100 bucks. Fit like a glove again.
    Bass Cat Puma

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    Tried to put my cover on my new 21 SDC, no way in hell is that going to fit, I checked the box it came in and it says 21 SDC / XRS, I don't think they allowed for the dead body on the front of the boat ( Ultrex ) plus I have a double stacked 12 graphs up front and a 12 that sits above the windshield a little on the console, anyone else have this problem ? Guess I may have to get a custom cover made, any ideas ?
    is it the black moring type cover that has ratchets?
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

8. Member
    It won’t fit, could have told you that before you even ordered it. Already been there, tried that and returned it. I had Phil Ranoset down in Louisiana custom make me one. Awesome job, fits perfectly over my dual console setup and my stacked graph setup up front.

0B4B8B25-21EF-47A8-ABA1-76B15612902D.jpeg

EEE697E4-75A7-4D02-990D-4D0F4DA4297F.jpeg

2370DFBF-E212-4019-92F1-4E6A22211E3C.jpeg
    Last edited by Sleepy111; 11-15-2019 at 07:52 PM.

9. Banned
    Call Aurora Canvas and get a real cover... Dan

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Call Aurora Canvas and get a real cover... Dan
    My boat stays in my man barn , only use cover to keep dust out in the off season, if I go on a trip I will bring cover along in case of rain, hate crawling into a wet boat first thing in the morning. If it stayed outside more I would get the better cover.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    is it the black moring type cover that has ratchets?
    Only asked because I have that cover from Bullet and I have to remove the fish finder at the console for it to fit , the aurora cover is to big and bulky in my opinion I had three over the years , after they are wet in the morning at a hotel parking lot they are a pain to deal with I like the lighter one bullet sells now rolls up small to fit in a bag or Rubbermaid when wet.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

12. Member
    I noticed on the box that the cover came in it said, 21 SDC, 21 XRS, Tennessee Mooring , not sure what the last part means.

13. Member
    Probably a Tennessee style trolling motor mount

14. Member
    I noticed on the box that the cover came in it said, 21 SDC, 21 XRS, Tennessee Mooring , not sure what the last part means.
    Sounds like the same one I have , Bullet logo came with Mooring poles , mine says 21sdc/21 xrs . It fits real tight and won't fit with the ff at the console , I do like it tho
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

15. Member
    Yep, it is for the tenn style mounted troller, they have 2 versions available

16. Banned
    Are you all talking about a cover that's more like a dust cover???... I got one with my 21XRS that I assume came with it from the factory, but I would never try to trailer with it... I got an Aurora that I put on if I see a weather forecast calling for rain while I'm hauling... Nothing worse than road grime all over the boat... Dan

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    Yep, it is for the tenn style mounted troller, they have 2 versions available
    Well then that is one of the problems for sure, the ultrex is about like having a dead body laying up there, I could see where a Tennessee mount would allow the cover to maybe fit. Guess I will give them a shout today, thanks guys.