18 TRX OWNERS - Removal of seats with adjustable slide

Hi Guys, i have a 2019 18 TRX , i came with adjustable seat slides, i need to remove 1 seat to position it in the right place to allow my centre storage box to open up. Does anyone have experience with removing these seats please. Cheers Wayne

Remove the centre storage tray and put you hand up under the fibreglass where the seat is bolted, get a wrench in to under the bolts
    2018 TRX 18. 2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8

3. Banned
    I would take it back to the dealer and let them fix it. You have the wrong seats. It's a warranty issue.

4. Member
    bit hard i am in australia, i have fixed all the other issues.Thanks for the advice will have a look tomorrow, cheers guys

5. Member
    Got to the bolts today and removed seat and re drilled holes to move the seat to the right position, some people mentioned there seats rattled a bit, well what i found could have something to do with the rattling, holes drilled in boat for seat bolts were twice the size needed and all the nuts were loose, also 2 nuts and washers were missing on drivers seat and one missing on passenger side, Triton's fitout is very ordinary to say the least, this has just added to the big list of dodgy crap that i have had to rectify on my new 2019 18 TRX. Mine was a Friday boat for sure!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trackka View Post
    Got to the bolts today and removed seat and re drilled holes to move the seat to the right position, some people mentioned there seats rattled a bit, well what i found could have something to do with the rattling, holes drilled in boat for seat bolts were twice the size needed and all the nuts were loose, also 2 nuts and washers were missing on drivers seat and one missing on passenger side, Triton's fitout is very ordinary to say the least, this has just added to the big list of dodgy crap that i have had to rectify on my new 2019 18 TRX. Mine was a Friday boat for sure!
    Man I hate to hear that since I just bought a 2019 18TRX. Hopeful an isolated case, good luck going forward. If you don’t mind, I started another thread a little bit ago regarding set ups for this boat, could you reply to that thread with your set up? Thank you

[QUOTE=trackka;10664652]Got to the bolts today and removed seat and re drilled holes to move the seat to the right position, some people mentioned there seats rattled a bit, well what i found could have something to do with the rattling, holes drilled in boat for seat bolts were twice the size needed and all the nuts were loose, also 2 nuts and washers were missing on drivers seat and one missing on passenger side, Triton's fitout is very ordinary to say the least, this has just added to the big list of dodgy crap that i have had to rectify on my new 2019 18 TRX. Mine was a Friday boat
    Last edited by thommo59; 11-22-2019 at 02:50 AM.

8. Member
    I am just about to try a Bravo 1 FS, next week, 2 mates are running them in Oz right now and are raving about the Bravo 1 FS. I will post results after testing.

9. Member
    I am just about to try a Bravo 1 FS, next week, 2 mates are running them in Oz right now and are raving about the Bravo 1 FS. I will post results after testing.
    thank you - looking forward to hearing how you like it and how the boat handles.

Hopefully dont find anything like that on mine. I didnt get adjustable seats on mine my dad and i are both tall so all the way back is best anyway lol
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

What pitch Bravo 1 FS have they been running on the 18 TRX? I'm running a 24 pitch Fury 3, my top end is horrible and I'm only turning 5600-5800 rpm.